Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2021 3:09:32 PM EDT
Pretty much what the title says. Is inslee and his cronies making the eastern part of Washington pay for our political views in his Washington COVID reopening plan? You look at his zones map, and it really screws allot of areas. Now I see he’s opening his populated donor areas where their donations are requiring some return on investment.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not just you.  It's no coincidence that the 3 main counties that elect him governor, are the only ones to make it to phase 2 under this new phased opening.  Just like under the old phased re-opening plan, counties that actively resisted his orders never made it out of phase 1 or 2.

His entire plan is BS.  If you notice at the beginning of his 1/28 press conference, there's a person off to the side not wearing a mask.  rules for thee, not for me.  

This lockdown won't end (or even get less restrictive) until the legislature is out of session.  They're trying to ram a far left agenda through, when the people aren't able to participate in the legislative process.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:51:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems mighty odd to me. Follow the science?? I dont think so.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 10:06:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty much standard practice

The nearly burned us down when the banned ag fires in the early 2000s and the tumble weeds built up
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 10:07:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Burst fire
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Burst fire
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#6]
To those not aware

Attachment Attached File

What Inslee is implying is that opening the highest population density counties is the safest measure. What? Even if this were really about safety that makes no sense.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To those not aware

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/360387/received_750664125571197_jpeg-1804783.JPG

What Inslee is implying is that opening the highest population density counties is the safest measure. What? Even if this were really about safety that makes no sense.
View Quote

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that nobody on the east side wears masks, whereas it's rare to see someone without one on the west side
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 3:43:45 PM EDT
[#8]
It it's based on "per capita" infections!

Yes, because 500+ new cases in King county, is totally safer than 1 new case in Grant County...
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 5:03:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The nearly burned us down when the banned ag fires in the early 2000s and the tumble weeds built up
View Quote

Yep, getting out of hand. I pretty much see it that their goal is no longer just to advance their liberal agendas, but to make it intolerable to the right and get them to comply or move. They have no interest in keeping opposition around.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Your not wrong,  we are
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 1:38:12 AM EDT
[#11]
That's kind of how it looks from where I'm standing..I'm really getting a distaste for these people
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 9:50:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That's kind of how it looks from where I'm standing..I'm really getting a distaste for these people
View Quote

More than you know
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yep, getting out of hand. I pretty much see it that their goal is no longer just to advance their liberal agendas, but to make it intolerable to the right and get them to comply or move. They have no interest in keeping opposition around.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I hate to tell them, I’m seeing more and more people not wearing masks all the time.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 9:52:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It it's based on "per capita" infections!

Yes, because 500+ new cases in King county, is totally safer than 1 new case in Grant County...
View Quote

Exactly, just by population per square mile, tells you it’s not about anything other than control.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 1:35:54 AM EDT
[#15]
How dare you question your betters! If it was not for them, Inslee would have no longer been able to shepherd his flock to greatness! The cost of gas is up and I am sure that is good for us somehow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top