Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2021 10:49:27 AM EDT
Just Curious - used to see member barnbwt posting often in the Texas HTF and noticed I hadn't noticed him in a while.

Did a search & saw he hadn't posted in 30 days.  

Did he get a Ban Hammer or Leave the Site or ? ? ?

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like he caught a Lock.  Link to verify.  I have no idea why.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 12:52:51 PM EDT
[#2]
He seemed a little… high strung.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 2:50:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I was wondering that myself. He's a good guy. We met on one of the BB hikes.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:03:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes he was locked/banned. He doesn't know what for either but y'all see what's going on here just like I do. If you're not a doomer/ demoralization troll or DU shill it's like you are on a list and there are mods looking to trip you up and have you silenced. Kind of like the wider world.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes he was locked/banned. He doesn't know what for either but y'all see what's going on here just like I do. If you're not a doomer/ demoralization troll or DU shill it's like you are on a list and there are mods looking to trip you up and have you silenced. Kind of like the wider world.
View Quote

Calling it like it is isn't welcome here I guess.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 11:27:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Would like to hear he's around, not sitting in the hoosgow somewhere with no bail set.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 1:44:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've noticed one that I suspect, *with no personal training or education on the matter*, to be on the autism spectrum.

Maybe I'm wrong
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 7:24:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Would like to hear he's around, not sitting in the hoosgow somewhere with no bail set.
View Quote

He's free and in good health. He should be at the APC event this Saturday if y'all want to talk to him.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He's free and in good health. He should be at the APC event this Saturday if y'all want to talk to him.
View Quote

Tell him the DFW crew says hi!
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Tell him the DFW crew says hi!
View Quote

Will do.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Shit...I have NO filter and tell it like it is all the time and I have not been locked.  He's a paid member too, he must have really fucked up.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 10:57:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Shit...I have NO filter and tell it like it is all the time and I have not been locked.  He's a paid member too, he must have really fucked up.
View Quote

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

My membership expired last year and I guess they let it float a bit before I got the final chop.  In gratitude, I held off really criticizing this place.  But now I can freely say arfcom has gotten my last dollar.  If they ever decide to fix it I may re-up.  I guess until then I am no longer on the team.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#14]

I could give a shit less!  Just like you avatar...I'm the guy that will say FU and not think twice about it!  Zero fucks given.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Spend enough time in GD, and it will happen.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 7:55:52 AM EDT
[#16]
I thought GD was unlimited. Like no feelings allowed.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 8:28:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s not the mods.  They just enforce the rules.  Most of us are not the “go crying to the mods” type so you know, we don’t think twice about talking like guys, even when it violates the rules.  But there is a little cadre of weasels here that report the people they don’t like whenever they see a violation in hopes of running them out.

If you get crossways with them, they’ll stalk you and report even minor missteps until they get you banned or they get tired and find somebody new to stalk.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 10:51:59 AM EDT
[#18]
^ yep, sock cucking snow flakes that have NO spine.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:13:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Deleted
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Noticed he is still locked, did he catch a permaban?
View Quote

Appears so. I've offered to contact a mod to try and get him reinstated but he's not particularly motivated so I let it go.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Don't ever, ever start a tread asking if there are cowards on this forum.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top