Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2019 4:44:14 AM EDT
I'm...entertaining the idea.  I want to see what it's like to be surrounded by people who will fight.
Link Posted: 12/19/2019 8:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm thinking of going to Sacramento.  Might be interesting if people showed up at all the state capitals for some demonstration activity.  Show nationwide attention/support.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 12:45:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 1:05:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, please go to Virginia and help fight.  Need to show strength in numbers.  I am in Virginia and will do my part.  We will push back, Virginia will be the birthplace of the next civil war.  We are having a lobby day on January 20th at the capital.  Our governor is just as bad as yours and we don't deserve it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 2:03:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 3:01:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd love to, but it's simply not possible.  Surgeon doesn't want me travelling, yet, and I can't afford it.  I really want to be able to go and show support.  They need all they can get.  I think VA may end up proving a most crucial fight.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I want to remind everyone how important this is.  This is ground zero for the battleground.  Virginia has always been a gun friendly state.  Conceal carry, NFA items, high capacity magazines.  If Virginia falls, any state can and will too with Texas as the last stronghold.  If you are not aware of what's going on over here, it will become like your state within a generation.
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 11:52:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want to remind everyone how important this is.  This is ground zero for the battleground.  Virginia has always been a gun friendly state.  Conceal carry, NFA items, high capacity magazines.  If Virginia falls, any state can and will too with Texas as the last stronghold.  If you are not aware of what's going on over here, it will become like your state within a generation.
View Quote
I doubt TX will be the last stronghold, they are turning that state purple as fast as they can, there are other states that will last longer.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm possibly going.  Maybe.  We'll see.  I did go to D.C. for the Capitol rally in November and plan to go back in October 2020 too.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#9]
No sir, I am not...
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Also, how has the recovery from the quakes gone OP? Hope all is as well as can be expected...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top