Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2022 6:54:12 AM EDT
So far I can’t find much to suggest he’s worth the air he breaths. Am I wrong on this?
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 7:08:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Is any politician worth the air they breathe?

Is there a better option than Budd in that race that isn't a wasted vote? No wonder so many people just opt out of voting or participating in the political process, when your only option is to hold you nose and vote for an R because they are not a D.

In all fairness, I live in his district and he/his office was very timely and responsive to an issue that I needed some help with (BS .gov red tape). We'll see if they come through with results.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 8:13:09 AM EDT
[#2]
The time to evaluate this was during the primaries, now we're stuck between Budd and Beasley. That's the choice now, and it's pretty obvious which one we should favor.

No, the lolbertarians don't even exist.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 8:54:03 AM EDT
[#3]
He’s not in my district either, just curious of thoughts on him. I see commercials for him regularly. They never mentioned his accomplishments or his plans, just that Sheri Beasley sucks. I’m sure that’s true and all, but if your whole thing is the other person sucks more, it just tells me you don’t have much to go on.
Sheri Beasley’s commercial is “this Budds not for you.” Funny and all but I’m sure she’s got him beat in the turd department.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 9:13:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Dishonest opportunist turd....just ask the farmers his family's company screwed over during covid and who got the releif money.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Budd is the lesser of 2 evils....Beasely in office would bring NC to its knees with their (democrats) sick, twisted, and perverted agenda.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes.  He even had Rick Scott stumping for him. Why can’t we get anyone worth a damn in NC for senate?

I’m going to vote so I can pull the lever for Jeff McNeely as usual. Not sure if I’ll do much else.

We need to clone Mark Robinson like 200 times.

Link Posted: 10/23/2022 8:17:39 AM EDT
[#7]
He is not Beasley.  He’ll get my vote to keep that women out of DC
Link Posted: 10/23/2022 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Apparently he owns a gun store so he must be pro-2a if he's not a fudd.

Already he sounds like a much better candidate than any scumbag Dem.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Better vote for Ted or you gonna get woke Cheri Beasley.

Link Posted: 10/26/2022 7:10:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes.  He even had Rick Scott stumping for him. Why can't we get anyone worth a damn in NC for senate?

I'm going to vote so I can pull the lever for Jeff McNeely as usual. Not sure if I'll do much else.

View Quote
I miss the days of Jesse Helms.
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He’s not in my district either, just curious of thoughts on him. I see commercials for him regularly. They never mentioned his accomplishments or his plans, just that Sheri Beasley sucks. I’m sure that’s true and all, but if your whole thing is the other person sucks more, it just tells me you don’t have much to go on.
Sheri Beasley’s commercial is “this Budds not for you.” Funny and all but I’m sure she’s got him beat in the turd department.
View Quote

He IS in your district. He's running for Senator, he's running to represent us all.

Also, he owns a gun store. So who better to have in Congress than an FFL holder when it comes to gun rights, and dealing with the BATFE?
Link Posted: 10/26/2022 8:56:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.  He even had Rick Scott stumping for him. Why can't we get anyone worth a damn in NC for senate?

I'm going to vote so I can pull the lever for Jeff McNeely as usual. Not sure if I'll do much else.

He came to my high school to speak when I was in the 9th grade.

Link Posted: 10/26/2022 8:57:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

He IS in your district. He's running for Senator, he's running to represent us all.

Also, he owns a gun store. So who better to have in Congress than an FFL holder when it comes to gun rights, and dealing with the BATFE?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That gives him at-least one leg up on the POS Burr he would be replacing.

ETA: Larry Hyatt Is an FFL so that’s not saying as much as you think it is.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 7:13:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember when he did the opinion spot on WRAL. This was before he
was elected to office. I was a young very tard then, but thought what he
said made sense.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 11:23:24 PM EDT
[#15]
He is an FFL holder as is Chuck Edwards who is taking Madison Cawthorn's seat. I know how politicians are but these are our best two choices and both did very well in my district.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top