Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2020 8:09:41 PM EDT
I heard that the fed-guv has shut down anything under fed control. Shepard is on National Forest land.  Just wondered if they were open.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 9:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
sign up at the parking area says it is. I have wondered what would happen if that sign blew away.
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 9:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]
What about the Wren Shooting (Hurricane Ridge), Swan Creek and Skyline WMA ranges?
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What about the Wren Shooting (Hurricane Ridge), Swan Creek and Skyline WMA ranges?
View Quote

I heard all ranges on fed land was shut down. I think it is stupid.  The shooting tables at Shepard are like 20' apart.
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I heard all ranges on fed land was shut down. I think it is stupid.  The shooting tables at Shepard are like 20' apart.
View Quote
Swan Creek is a state range isn't it?  Hoping it is open but don't want to drive out there tomorrow and be disappointed....
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 11:52:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Swan Creek is a state range isn't it?  Hoping it is open but don't want to drive out there tomorrow and be disappointed....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If only there was a private range open that was only 10 miles north of the border.....

Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:52:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Skyline is still open, takes me 45 minutes to get there, but it's closer to me than Swan Creek is and it goes out further than Swan Creek.

That's a nice little private range, I'd love to have my own, ahh maybe one day if I win the lotto.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 6:35:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Is Shepard Branch reopening on May 1st?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top