Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2021 2:09:48 PM EDT
https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/capitol-police-didnt-have-a-choice-in-shooting-pro-trump-rioter-lawmaker-says

Let him know that the shooter DID have a choice and for Mullin to keep his stupid mouth shut when he doesn't have a clue. The shooting was unjustified all day long.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 7:34:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m not voting for him or either Senator. He called it a justified shooting.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I'm going to catch it for this.  That shooting at the White house was following their rules.  Since 9-11 and the threat of suicide bombers they have orders to stop any and all trespassers using lethal force if necessary.  If I were tasked to protect the President I would have shot her.  For that matter If I were tasked to protect any one of you and I perceived a threat to you I would do the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 10:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well I'm going to catch it for this.  That shooting at the White house was following their rules.  Since 9-11 and the threat of suicide bombers they have orders to stop any and all trespassers using lethal force if necessary.  If I were tasked to protect the President I would have shot her.  For that matter If I were tasked to protect any one of you and I perceived a threat to you I would do the same thing.
View Quote

Yeah, I'm not scared for my life or anyone I'm protecting when my "threat" is an unarmed woman perched on a precarious position when I have armed backup both front and rear. If it was my assignment I'd shove her back out or yank her through and cuff her. Done.

Lethal force wasn't necessary and it meets no standards for reasonable force I've ever heard of. To me the shooter appeared terrified and completely unfit for that position, this doesn't excuse his bad call only explains why he failed. It also explains why only a single, solitary individual fired. Not a single other person felt shooting was justified and the tac team guys in the crowd even muzzled the shooter until they figured out it was in fact their own that did it because they weren't expecting it at all.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 1:15:26 PM EDT
[#4]
It appears there was security personnel on her side of the door. If that area was that sacred they could have arrested when she attempted to gain entry? why were they allowed that close to begin with? Who knows what's true in this crazy world right now?
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:16:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well if we’re fallowing the rules why were the three officers not charged with dereliction of duty for leaving a guarded post? Bad shoot plain and simple when other cops have been charged and convicted while backing away from an armed threat. It would depend on the judge and the court if your argument would hold up. But nonetheless it needs to go to court.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in the first district so I'm stuck with Hern.  Not completely sure about him yet.  But Mullin needs to go ASAP.  Inhofe is about 86, this is probably his last go around so that problem will solve itself in 6 years.  Lankford could be primaried much sooner, maybe 2022.  We need somebody to go for that seat.  Nathan Dahm might be a good option.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:00:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

The White House?  There was no shooting at the White House.

There was a tac team standing right behind the victim one even points his suppressed AR at the jackass that shot her with a WTF? Look on his face.

The White House.  How can people form such low information opinions?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:16:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There was a tac team standing right behind the victim one even points his suppressed AR at the jackass that shot her with a WTF? Look on his face.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just ignored that, dismissing it as a brain fart but I probably should have addressed that too. On reflection that changes everything.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I just ignored that, dismissing it as a brain fart but I probably should have addressed that too. On reflection that changes everything.
View Quote

I did see today that DOJ has opened an excessive force investigation into the shooting, finally.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It appears there was security personnel on her side of the door. If that area was that sacred they could have arrested when she attempted to gain entry? why were they allowed that close to begin with? Who knows what's true in this crazy world right now?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 5:49:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well no S$%^ Tiasman there was no shooting at the White House.  My bad.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 5:56:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm in the first district so I'm stuck with Hern.  Not completely sure about him yet.  But Mullin needs to go ASAP.  Inhofe is about 86, this is probably his last go around so that problem will solve itself in 6 years.  Lankford could be primaried much sooner, maybe 2022.  We need somebody to go for that seat.  Nathan Dahm might be a good option.
View Quote

One way or another this will be Inhofe's last term. Inside the OK GOP every knows Mullin wants that seat. I could see Hern or Stitt running for it as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top