[#1]
Part I used was fine.
Watch your speed, wear your seatbelt, don’t run with scissors
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 12:42:24 AM EDT
[#2]
It damn sure shouldn’t be.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 11:23:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ve got a trip to fish at Lake Fork In winnsboro TX.
I can avoid the state and just drive around it via AR
But I 20 is a straight shot.

I’m not exactly stopping anywhere. I hear the place is under lockdown
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 12:01:13 AM EDT
[#4]
You should be able to drive on through.  My drivers went through the scales on the texas side last night.  Dont think very many people are doing what they are supposed to during the quarantine.  Do recommend you have whatever snacks and drinks you want for the trip through.  Try and stay 6ft away from anyone, and use disposable gloves at the pump and discard them before touching anything you wouldn't want a virus on.
Link Posted: 3/26/2020 12:02:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
don’t run with scissors
View Quote

What's the fun in that
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 4:22:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I-20 at Shreveport is clear to the state line.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What's the fun in that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
don’t run with scissors

What's the fun in that

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I cross back and forth over the line twice a day, cross into Texas 18:30ish and 23:20ish. Not shut down- but for the last several days it looks like state troopers pulling over LA plates as soon as they cross the state line at night. In the afternoon I don't see them. But the signs say LA traffic must quarantine. I don't know what happens when they do pull you over. They don't bother me as I'm in a big truck and therefore "essential".
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 2:12:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Update: As of today they have a checkpoint at exit 628/hwy 80 exit. Commercial vehicles (big trucks) bypass it, but ALL passenger vehicles must stop. Don't know what happens when they stop you since I could bypass it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top