Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2022 11:06:14 PM EDT
Pointing out election fraud…and he is in possible trouble. Commit real election fraud in Wisconsin, and crickets. Unphuckingbelievable!
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 11:23:15 AM EDT
[#1]
He's an idiot. Fraudulent absentee requests do not represent a significant amount of the fraud that occurred here. He's not accomplishing anything more than appearing like a fool.

If you want to find legitimate fraud, look at Milwaukee, Madison, and to a lesser extent Green Bay and Eau Claire. Look at places that use central counts, and that had significant jumps in absentee voting. Look at places where 4-5 people could change out ballots prior to scanning.

That's all that was necessary to flip our state. A lot of the shenanigans that users on this forum posted, regarding absentee ballots, is easily explained by the general fear that existed within clerk's offices at the time. Everyone was terrified over a lawsuit for failing to provide someone with a legally requested ballot, they decided to err on the side of caution and oversend.

You have to remember, with the people in control of the WEC, they'll back you up if you try and ensure all eligible voters are able to vote. If you take a tact that limits voting, they'll throw you to the proverbial wolves.

Not enough people in this state pay attention to their State legislature, let alone their local officials.

(I'm a municipal Clerk)
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's an idiot. Fraudulent absentee requests do not represent a significant amount of the fraud that occurred here. He's not accomplishing anything more than appearing like a fool.

If you want to find legitimate fraud, look at Milwaukee, Madison, and to a lesser extent Green Bay and Eau Claire. Look at places that use central counts, and that had significant jumps in absentee voting. Look at places where 4-5 people could change out ballots prior to scanning.

That's all that was necessary to flip our state. A lot of the shenanigans that users on this forum posted, regarding absentee ballots, is easily explained by the general fear that existed within clerk's offices at the time. Everyone was terrified over a lawsuit for failing to provide someone with a legally requested ballot, they decided to err on the side of caution and oversend.

You have to remember, with the people in control of the WEC, they'll back you up if you try and ensure all eligible voters are able to vote. If you take a tact that limits voting, they'll throw you to the proverbial wolves.

Not enough people in this state pay attention to their State legislature, let alone their local officials.

(I'm a municipal Clerk)
View Quote

How many dead voters have you purged?
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 11:55:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(I'm a municipal Clerk)

None, since I don't enter our WisVote info. That's handled by the County. I have no direct control over my Poll List.

Frankly, in a community our size it would be impossible for a "dead" person to vote, because I would know if it happened. Our voting percentage is so consistent, anything more than 4-5 votes out of the ordinary would be seen immediately.

I can confirm that anyone who's relative went to the County Clerk's office with a death certificate, had their relatives removed. That is what I always suggest to people when asked.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

None, since I don't enter our WisVote info. That's handled by the County. I have no direct control over my Poll List.

Frankly, in a community our size it would be impossible for a "dead" person to vote, because I would know if it happened. Our voting percentage is so consistent, anything more than 4-5 votes out of the ordinary would be seen immediately.

I can confirm that anyone who's relative went to the County Clerk's office with a death certificate, had their relatives removed. That is what I always suggest to people when asked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(I'm a municipal Clerk)

So, in other words, you're only speaking of knowledge of your county, and your municipality specifically.
You have zero real knowledge about Dane, Racine, Milwaukee county's election shenanigans.
Your opinion is entirely based on your experience in a non commie shithole district.

You'll excuse me as i discount your opinion, and reinforce my belief that absentee and mail in ballots were indeed a primary tool to commit voter fraud in key counties.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:22:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So, in other words, you're only speaking of knowledge of your county, and your municipality specifically.
You have zero real knowledge about Dane, Racine, Milwaukee county's election shenanigans.
Your opinion is entirely based on your experience in a non commie shithole district.

You'll excuse me as i discount your opinion, and reinforce my belief that absentee and mail in ballots were indeed a primary tool to commit voter fraud in key counties.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(I'm a municipal Clerk)

My response to his above post was, of course, speaking solely of my municipality. That was what he was specifically commenting on.

I'm not saying that improper procedures and outright illegal behavior didn't lead to the outcome we ultimately got. In Dane and Milwaukee counties the Clerk's should be in jail for the shit they pulled prior to the election, but it wasn't from fraudulent requests. It was for the goddamn vote harvesting and "co-located" election events. There was a concerted effort to "assist" democrat voters that would normally not have voted in the election. Shit, that if I did for Republicans, would end up with me under investigation. The far greater threat is posed by central-count systems, where the ballot is not immediately scanned or recorded. It's how we got Evers in the first place, with several boxes of "whoops, we forgot these"-ballots.

The procedures I have to follow are exactly the same as municipalities with 10,000 or 100,000 people. The scale is obviously much different, but ultimately the processes and standards are the same. In many cases, the machines and ballot-security rules are also the same.

What I'm saying is, is that people on the Right have consistently been led to believe in several complicated and difficult to conceal conspiracies, when there are much simpler and harder to prove methods of fraud. I'd even be inclined to say that this is intentional, so as to draw attention away from the legitimate fraud that occurred.

All it took to swing us was ~20,000 votes. That's maybe 4-5 boxes across 2-3 counties, and it would only take two or three people to accomplish it. Consider that, as opposed to the manpower and effort necessary to fraudulently fabricate the paper-trail needed to use absentee as the main mechanism of fraud.

ETA: Just wanted to mention, I'm not trying to sway you one way or another. I can get in trouble just for expressing these opinions, if someone decided to Arock me.

If it were up to me I'd eliminate absentee, provisional voting, and I wouldn't allow election-day registration.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top