Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 3/28/2021 1:37:44 PM EDT

I’m not in Georgia so I wanted to check. (Posted in GD but no responses).

Has anyone dealt with Gable Sporting Goods in Douglasville, GA?

I dId a search on line for reviews and they seem good, but I wanted to check here since web reviews can be faked.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 4:11:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/28/2021 4:26:52 PM EDT by New4John]
100%

Just call and talk to Rome.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 7:10:14 PM EDT
Way overpriced. I've been around them since the early 80's. They've had the only game in town and know it. Their prices reflect it. I've always said if I win the lottery I'd open a sporting goods store next to them, sell shit at a loss just to put them out of business.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 7:28:10 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cpl0313:
Way overpriced. I've been around them since the early 80's. They've had the only game in town and know it. Their prices reflect it. I've always said if I win the lottery I'd open a sporting goods store next to them, sell shit at a loss just to put them out of business.
View Quote

Mercy .  I like the way you think .

Salute ,  here's to hoping you win the lottery .

gd
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 9:35:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 9:52:42 PM EDT
Thanks guys, I appreciate the insight.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 11:39:40 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cpl0313:
View Quote

Spot on!

I had hoped Academy would cause Gable's to tighten up a bit but it appears nothing has changed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:11:28 PM EDT
High priced but they have a good bit of inventory mainly as a result of the prices. The only way to get a discount was to use the now discontinued drive thru.
Top Top