Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 2/3/2020 7:38:26 AM EST
So after almost four years of being inundated with political ads tonight is the big night.

But if you're a Republican with an incumbent President running essentially unopposed, you ask yourself why do I need to show up? To become a delegate and central committee member that's why. If any of your elected representatives have to be replaced, or a Congressional primary goes to a nominating convention as a delegate you will get the opportunity to choose your party's candidate. It happens all the time.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 12:26:50 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 10:13:13 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/3/2020 10:15:10 PM EST by IADPE]
Ours was over in 35 minutes. 10 people showed up. It was at a gun shop. I love freedom!!

Now that the Caucuses are over, the Democratic Clown Show will leave town. Good riddance.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 10:14:55 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/3/2020 10:16:31 PM EST by F224]
Corrected
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 10:16:08 PM EST
The untold story here in Iowa tonight is that the Dem's are having turnouts of less than half of four years ago.

The supposed "enthusiasm gap" may be even bigger than we know at this point.

At my Republican caucus we had 40% of the turnout from four years ago, about 10% higher than most incumbent reelection years.
Interestingly enough, after twelve years of being Caucus Chair, 31 of 53 people there were first time attendees.

The Dem's had slightly less than 45% of 2016.

Based on what we have been told in the media and money spent in Iowa, this is total collapse for the leftist.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 9:22:34 AM EST
Appears the dems screwed the pooch last night. Still no results due to "technical" issues.

This is what happens when you let the kids run the show. "Hey let's do an app because apps are so edgy and cool". Apps work well in downtown Des Moines. When you're in rural Davis County and the precinct captain is a 76 year old retired English teacher, you're asking for trouble. And they found it.

The one semi-good thing is this is the last time we'll see this. No way we keep first in the nation after this train wreck.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top