Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2018 7:24:05 PM EDT
Gov. Jay Inslee's $54.4 billion proposed state operating budget represents a roughly 20 percent increase from the $43.7 billion budget that he and state lawmakers approved in 2017.
View Quote
Cold link: www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/gov-inslee-proposes-54-4b-state-budget-that-includes-new-taxes-on-capital-gains-and-business-services/%3famp=1

Merry Christmas, state employees.  Fuck you, peons.

My response: Give Them Nothing
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#1]
honestly is this state even going to be salvageable after the next two years of democrat control?
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 11:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I am sick of this liberal fuckhead retard.  He knows damn well, income is not taxable in the state. Capital gains are income.  The libs are gonna shop it to the state supreme court somehow.  God damnit.  Yeah for starters it will affect the rich..............then guess what happens.  Time to leave this fucking state.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 11:10:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Tax and spend, fuck trying to balance the budget!

Washington needs a series of fiscally conservative Governors to unfuck things before we end up like California.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 12:33:48 AM EDT
[#4]
His regular residence is in my town. I've done some work for him in the past, no good things to say about him. Remember the expose of some of his cronies that got an affordable housing condo while making over 250K a year? I emailed the reporter that I had some info on that his son was selected to buy one of the few affordable houses in a development 15 or 20 years ago. the reporter said it probably wasn't fair going back that far. Just kind of pisses me off when my daughter tried to get tuition assistance for college and was denied because I had too much money in my retirement ira. Also, if you Zillow the house that his son was able to buy, the sales history says it was first sold for 60K and 6 months later resold for over 200K. Seems fishy to me. I thought affordable houses had stipulations that you couldn't sell for something like five years. end of rant.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 12:49:59 AM EDT
[#5]
1.1 billion to help the orcas, fuck the people who need help
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#6]
This...

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am sick of this liberal fuckhead retard.  He knows damn well, income is not taxable in the state. Capital gains are income.  The libs are gonna shop it to the state supreme court somehow.  God damnit.  Yeah for starters it will affect the rich..............then guess what happens.  Time to leave this fucking state.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I won't even start.
Quick answer, Kali North.

Quoted:
honestly is this state even going to be salvageable after the next two years of democrat control?
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 3:13:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I won't even start.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I won't even start.

Quoted:
Man I left CA for a reason and not four years after I arrived here WA started going nuts.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 3:36:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Man I left CA for a reason and not four years after I arrived here WA started going nuts.
View Quote
#metoo and that was in '95. I thought Gary Locke(?) was bad enough.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 3:49:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Tax and spend, fuck trying to balance the budget!
View Quote
Balance the budget?
The state is taking in record amounts of tax money.
If they would stop buying and paying for all of these libtard entitlement programs the state would actually end up with a "budget surplus" (just another way of saying "overtaxed").
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:07:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Balance the budget?
The state is taking in record amounts of tax money.
If they would stop buying and paying for all of these libtard entitlement programs the state would actually end up with a "budget surplus" (just another way of saying "overtaxed").
View Quote
Fuckin' A.  We should be getting a refund from the state, not taxed more.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#12]
20% increase? Good lord.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey, don’t forget that starting next month many of us get to start paying 0.4% of wages to support Washington’s family leave program.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hey, don’t forget that starting next month many of us get to start paying 0.4% of wages to support Washington’s family leave program.
View Quote
Anyone know if there is a lawsuit spinning up over that? It’s an income tax.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#15]
The Seattle Libtards, do whatever they want now.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck off bitch boy.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 1:34:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Who is bitch boy?

Quoted:
Fuck off bitch boy.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 1:54:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Who is bitch boy?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Who is bitch boy?

Quoted:
Fuck off bitch boy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top