BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2020 3:04:20 PM EDT
No details from my sources.

Tune intoTVW.org if you can

Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#1]
This ought to be good.

Bellevue PD just put out a reporting app for busybodies to report people violating stay at home order.
https://mynorthwest.com/1795679/bellevue-police-stay-at-home-app/

Guessing some stupid bullshit like WSP will be pulling people over and asking for proof of necessity. My neighbor is a WSP trooper. I could ask him but I'll just wait and find out.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This ought to be good.

Bellevue PD just put out a reporting app for busybodies to report people violating stay at home order.
https://mynorthwest.com/1795679/bellevue-police-stay-at-home-app/

Guessing some stupid bullshit like WSP will be pulling people over and asking for proof of necessity. My neighbor is a WSP trooper. I could ask him but I'll just wait and find out.
View Quote

Cowlitz County Report COVID Violators Page

“This form is to be used for anyone wishing to report a business, organization, or individual that is not complying with the Stay Home - Stay Healthy Proclamation issued by Washington Governor, Jay Inslee”
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:37:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Cowlitz County Report COVID Violators Page

“This form is to be used for anyone wishing to report a business, organization, or individual that is not complying with the Stay Home - Stay Healthy Proclamation issued by Washington Governor, Jay Inslee”
View Quote

The Gestapo is apparently alive and well in Washington state!
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#5]
What a cluster
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What a cluster
View Quote

Agreed.
Now that his say nothing press conference is over, should we start a pool on what day he extends this? He laid the ground work today.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 8:03:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, VA just went into lockdown until JUNE 10th

That's 10 weeks...and the average temp there in June is about 88 deg.  Gonna be fun, especially for families with kids in apartments or condos.

Boss
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 8:43:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, VA just went into lockdown until JUNE 10th

That's 10 weeks...and the average temp there in June is about 88 deg.  Gonna be fun, especially for families with kids in apartments or condos.

Boss
View Quote

With weather like that, I think super flu is going to be a tough sell. I think people will start doing what they want at that point.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Are we in East Germany?
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 9:45:28 PM EDT
[#10]
So, what was the message?
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So, what was the message?
View Quote

Honestly I don't think anyone really knows other than Inslee and Ferguson are clueless.

Some talk about enforcing the stay at home order, but the way it's worded makes it sound like it's aimed at businesses that are not on the essential list but are still open.

Most people seem pretty sick of Inslee, I can't believe this guy hasn't been recalled.

https://mynorthwest.com/1796248/inslee-coronavirus-stay-at-home-order/
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 3:21:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Lots of work going on being bullshited as essential, but it's not.

The worst offender is the crown itself. All their projects are green light, they want everybody else to go home. Golf course in Kent? Essential! Anything at SeaTac? Essential!

They are making a mockery of it themselves, far more than anybody else.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 9:05:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Watching the news this morning there was a segment on people complaining to state authorities that businesses and people are ignoring the stay-at-home order.  They played a brief bite from the governor's briefing and then mentioned warnings, citations, even loss of business license for businesses.  

No mention whatsoever of individuals ignoring the 'order' to stay home.  No mention of by what authority they can order an individual to stay at home.

The way they lumped the two together and slid right into the punitive measures gave the illusion that they applied to both.  I think it was purposefully meant to blur the line so you would assume you could be cited for ignoring the order.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 10:38:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Inslee is a idiot, he actually admitted he and his wife were out on the beach over the weekend and saw people one direction so they went the other direction. I thought beaches were closed? Then business's could loose their license, then in the next breath their claiming they don’t want to do anything? Then he talks about disturbing numbers, and that their are test results still yet to come in, well shit, no shit the numbers will go up when the results come in. He did say if the numbers remain bad or get worse he will extend the order. To me I think this dog and pony show was to prep people it will be extended? I’m probably wrong, since his press show was as confusing as could be.
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Inslee is a idiot, he actually admitted he and his wife were out on the beach over the weekend and saw people one direction so they went the other direction. I thought beaches were closed? Then business's could loose their license, then in the next breath their claiming they don’t want to do anything? Then he talks about disturbing numbers, and that their are test results still yet to come in, well shit, no shit the numbers will go up when the results come in. He did say if the numbers remain bad or get worse he will extend the order. To me I think this dog and pony show was to prep people it will be extended? I’m probably wrong, since his press show was as confusing as could be.
View Quote

That’s all it was, prepping putting it into the public consciousness that the measures aren’t working so must be extended. Even provided a villain and a hero, “quarantine breakers” and the Karen’s who call the hotline.

Yea ok let’s ban fishing but keep weed shops open their faces are all so punchable esp Furg
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 4:25:47 PM EDT
[#16]
The reporting forms are mostly there to stop idiots from overloading 911 which is swamped at the moment. I'm sure they will file reports straight in the circular file.

Most beaches are not closed AFAIK. They closed parking lots and prohibit parties on beach due to idiots gathering.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top