Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2019 12:50:36 PM EDT
Just heard about this from a cousin in North Vernon. Just wondering if it is worth the Drive from Buckeye land. (1.5 hrs)
Anybody going? Anybody been?
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 9:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]
It’s usually a Very good show . I have been multiple time s . 3 hours for me so I prob won’t make it this time .

Been a few years I’ve been there but I think it’s still. Good .

If u go let us know how you did .
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I've bought reloading supplies and some other odds & ends there. I don't know that I saved much, between the hour drive, parking fee, and entry fee, but it's still fun.  Last time I went with a pocket full of cash and didn't see anything I felt like spending it on, but the sheer size of the show, and the fact that they have just about anything you can imagine, made it a neat diversion. I've gone on Fridays after work, which (I think) is a bit quieter than Saturdays.
Link Posted: 11/12/2019 4:15:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Saturday was a mess. something seemed to be going on in every building at the grounds. 30-45 minutes just to get into the parking lot.  I-70 was a mess both directions. other than that, the show was pretty good. large variety. prices were so-so. I did pick up a few back end parts (spring, buffer, tube) for an old school A-2 project I'm working on. Mainly went just to check it out. probably go again some time next year.
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds about par for the course. Big crowd, lots to see. No reason to go back...but then at some point I'll decide to go have another look. Glad you made it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top