Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2022 8:13:54 PM EDT
What is y'all's experience here?  I already notice some nonsense regarding NFA items and "All NFA Firearms Paperwork is required for Fully Automatics and NFA accessories", so there's that...

Any good outdoor ranges on the Space Coast?
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 6:37:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:01:25 PM EDT
[#2]
i havent been there i a few years because of them being range nazis no more then 1 round every 2 secounds no rapid fire no full auto even opened my rifle case and started messing with my guns if you are looking for a outside public range the people at Triple N Ranch Shooting Range where very nice when i went there there is also

https://www.shooting-center.org/

https://www.guns.com/frogbones-melbourne-fl

and there is this place that is opening soon

Pint & Pistol
2911 Oxbow Circle Cocoa, FL 32926
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.
We hit up Frogbones often enough.  Looking to find a 100 yard range with gongs or something to shoot at.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 8:51:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Was there when I was back in the states two weeks ago. Diff fudds and they enforce the 1 round per 2-3 seconds, that being said seemed friendly enough and it’s close to my parents house. If your sighting in or need a place in a pinch it would work unfortunately we were limited on time and that was the only place close by that we didn’t have to buy dollar per round of 5.56 ammo to shoot there.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 9:09:32 PM EDT
[#5]
They have their rules, but it’s a great place. very helpful Range Officers.  I highly recommend.  i’m going tomorrow actually.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you looked into Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club?
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Further north is the Volusia Gun Club.

It's about 1.5 hrs from Indian River range, so if you are already north of there it may not be too bad.

However, you still need to declare any NFA items and vaguely wave your paperwork to show you have it.  No restriction on rapid fire.

Open Range Days (non members) are Monday and Friday.  Open 9a-5p, 7 days a week.  37 bays up to 300 yds.  (There is a 900 yd range, but you have to be qualified to use it.)
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 12:59:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you looked into Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club?
View Quote

this is the best club in the state, has everything
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They have their rules, but it’s a great place. very helpful Range Officers.  I highly recommend.  i’m going tomorrow actually.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top