Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2021 1:00:29 AM EDT
Hi Guys,

North Shore MA newbie here. I'm not sure if I should be asking this here in your HTF. If I'm breaking any rules, please just let me know and I'll delete my post...

Is it ok to arrange face-to-face ammo sales and/or swaps in this forum? I have some 7.62x39 that I no longer need. I don't dare sell or trade it here in MA, but the Nashua, Manchester and Portsmouth areas are all an easy drive for me. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#1]
You have to use the EE (equipment exchange) for stuff like that. You can post a sale/trade ad and just say you only want to do FTF transactions.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I will post it on the E.E. I was just hoping there was a better way to advertise to a state-specific market.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah. If you click on one of the pinned links in here you can sort the EE by state which can help.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 10:10:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice! I did not know that. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 11:03:09 PM EDT
[#5]
May have better luck on Northeasteshooters.com larger population of NH residents.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Great suggestion. Thanks again.

NH rocks! A beacon of freedom... So close to MA, yet so far. I often feel like I'm looking out over the wall into West Berlin.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Surf. I needed that. Believe me, I've thought about making a run for it. Especially since the election. Maybe you'll see me someday jumping over the wire at Checkpoint Plaistow.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:53:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks Surf. I needed that. Believe me, I've thought about making a run for it. Especially since the election. Maybe you'll see me someday jumping over the wire at Checkpoint Plaistow.
View Quote

Check point Salem was nice to you =)

Also to note Derry has a decent republican base as well as Windham, Not sure on Londonderry yet.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Check point Salem was nice to you =)

Also to note Derry has a decent republican base as well as Windham, Not sure on Londonderry yet.
View Quote

Yes, Checkpoint Salem was a very positive experience. I met an upstanding kindred spirt while I was there. I may be a resident of MA, but in my heart... Ich bin ein Granitestater.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top