Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2021 1:24:04 PM EDT
Here for my 11th wedding anniversary.

Headed to Jack Daniels for a tour later today. Leave Sunday night.

Tell me things to do.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:24:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Food, drink, having fun mostly
We decided to do a pedal cart thing today. Hattie's hot chicken tomorrow, then country music HOF tour plus the RCA studio tour. Fancy dinner Saturday. Not sure what we're doing Sunday before headed to the airport

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Hattie B's is good but Prince's and Bolton are what you want for authentic Nashville Hot Chicken.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hattie B's is good but Prince's and Bolton are what you want for authentic Nashville Hot Chicken.
View Quote
Slow Burn is my go to. Just don't finger bang your wife after eating it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Interesting, thanks for the feedback we'll look into it
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Have fun, hope you didn't fly southwest, the weather has been bad for them lol
View Quote
We normally fly Southwest, but had some credit from American from a cancelled trip last year.

Friends we're with went Southwest and didn't have any issues. We were both worried about it though given the current drama
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Slow Burn is my go to. Just don't finger bang your wife after eating it.
View Quote
Another we'll add to the list. Maybe need to eat hot chicken more than once lol
Any of these places have less of a wait?

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Another we'll add to the list. Maybe need to eat hot chicken more than once lol
Any of these places have less of a wait?

View Quote
The Slow Burn in East Nashville is just a shack in a gas station parking lot, no tables. The one in Hendersonville has a dining room. The website for the East Nashville location seems to be gone though. If you're getting bone in chicken it takes 25 minutes to fry a breast. I haven't been to the new Prince's location but they've never been known for being fast.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 1:00:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I have lived near the Blue Bird cafe for a bout 6th months  and finally made my way over there.  Just a handful of people sitting gout front waiting to snap up no-show tickets.  I asked the door guy what you needed to get in:

"ID and vaccination proof".

I said "Ill give  you one of those, take your pick".

Link Posted: 10/17/2021 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#12]
We've done a great job getting trashed. Some random white boy wanted a photo with me.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 7:20:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have lived near the Blue Bird cafe for a bout 6th months  and finally made my way over there.  Just a handful of people sitting gout front waiting to snap up no-show tickets.  I asked the door guy what you needed to get in:

"ID and vaccination proof".

I said "Ill give  you one of those, take your pick".

View Quote

The only reason to go there used to be open mic night. I doubt much has changed unless OMN sucks now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top