Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2018 6:02:45 PM EDT
Where has this been my whole life?

Are you MASSholes keeping this a secret from the rest of the world???

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS???

Does anyone want to kill zombies with me?
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of it. Sorry but I’m not willing to go to Boston to join you. Leave the city and maybe but I avoid that area like the plague.

What kind of work are you doing?
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
It’s actually in Woburn if that matters. I work in the defense Industry.  Check out the link and tell me if it doesn’t give you a ZomBoner.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 12:10:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 11:08:43 PM EDT
[#4]
HOLY CRAP!  Guys... that was freaking AWESOME!

The only thing that could have made it better would have been if they had a liquor license.

You literally get to run around a 2000 square foot arena with other folks, carrying around a realist feeling rifle analog, and shoot motherfucking zombies in the FACE!

The way the game, itself, managed keeping you away from walls and managing physical and virtual space was pretty dang clever.

Anyways, I’m glad I went.  I highly recommend.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 11:18:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Good to know. I’ll check it out if I’m ever up that way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top