Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2021 11:43:12 PM EDT
https://www.isra.org/News/igold-2021-postponed-until-2022

IGOLD 2021 Postponed Until 2022
3/15/2021
Because of the restrictions on crowd size, the inability to obtain parade permits and highly restricted entry into the Illinois State Capitol and other government buildings, the Illinois State Rifle Association is forced to postpone IGOLD until 2022.  The date is set for Wednesday, April 6, 2022
View Quote

==========

https://www.isra.org/Events/Annual-Events/iGOLD

..."Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day (IGOLD)
SAVE THE DATE!  IGOLD will be held on April 21, 2021.  

IGOLD
Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day (IGOLD) was started back in the early ‘90’s to put a face on Illinois gun owners. Up until that time the media had portrayed gun owners and those who believed in the Second Amendment as some knuckle dragging Neanderthal throw backs, barely worthy of being called humans. IGOLD helped change that although the mainstream media still labels gun owners that way, when they can get away with it.

The first ISRA Lobby Day was attended by about 200 people. Among those attending were four undercover policemen. In 2006, the ISRA joined with several other groups and ISRA Lobby Day became Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day (IGOLD).  The Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day (IGOLD) has become the number one demonstration of citizens promoting gun owners’ rights in the United States – the Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA) is its primary sponsor. The crowds have grown each year. In 2013, 8200 gun owners showed up to lobby their legislators and to become the face of all the gun owners in Illinois. Because of IGOLD and other ISRA activities, gun owners have increased in stature in Illinois. "...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:43:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Just fyi all the buildings are closed to the general public on the Capitol complex at this time. I will keep you guys updated if they open up.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 3:14:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I have taken my boys there a few times.  Was hoping to do it again this year
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife and I are planning on being there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.isra.org/News/igold-2021-postponed-until-2022

IGOLD 2021 Postponed Until 2022
3/15/2021
Because of the restrictions on crowd size, the inability to obtain parade permits and highly restricted entry into the Illinois State Capitol and other government buildings, the Illinois State Rifle Association is forced to postpone IGOLD until 2022.  The date is set for Wednesday, April 6, 2022
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top