Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/5/2020 6:20:58 PM EDT
With the current events and everyone's situation being different,maybe we need a thread for people to reach out for help.

I thought about this yesterday after I spent an hour on the phone with one of my oldest friends from high school.

He's been very successful in his own business for over thirty years and in the last three weeks it has all crashed and burned.

I did what I could to help out.  Big problems or small,let someone know. We are here if you need something.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#1]
This may be a really good idea. Many are now unemployed and not much in the way of meaningful jobs out there. But then there is the $600/wk extra which will really help many.

It might be a good place to not just help others with immediate situations but when things start opening up for finding decent jobs. In fact maybe Booger, or anyone else who can, set up, at least temporarily, regional sticky's for those who can recommend area jobs for those unemployed to find a decent job coming out of this.

Good luck to all of us.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump!

If anyone needs any supplies or a job or just whatever send a PM and I’ll see what I can do to help.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 7:26:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I don’t need any supplies but I have to try to figure out how to get to Davenport and grab a sod cutter?  Anybody in the quad cities want to make a little money by picking it up and shipping it to me in MC?
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t need any supplies but I have to try to figure out how to get to Davenport and grab a sod cutter?  Anybody in the quad cities want to make a little money by picking it up and shipping it to me in MC?
View Quote

PM sent
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top