Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2018 11:58:00 PM EDT
"Idaho's Medicaid Expansion Nears Signature Goal for Ballot Initiative"
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2018/04/25/idahos-medicaid-expansion-nears-signature-goal-for-ballot-initiative/

This will destroy the Idaho budget and force the state to spend more than it can afford.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:51:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Since there is more talk on propositions, I'm bringing this one back to the top.

Notice who is supporting this measure:
https://ballotpedia.org/Idaho_Proposition_2,_Medicaid_Expansion_Initiative_
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:26:32 AM EDT
[#2]
It passing showed the leaches are here
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:52:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Man it passed by such a wide margin. I think there wasn't much opposition for it. We were constantly bombarded about why we should vote for it, but not much for why we should vote against it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Man it passed by such a wide margin. I think there wasn't much opposition for it. We were constantly bombarded about why we should vote for it, but not much for why we should vote against it.
View Quote
I don't think I saw a single ad as to why we should vote against it
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 12:16:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard one ad on KBOI against it, and a whole bunch for it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#6]
It came down to a lot of people who didn't understand what it was. Lots of MAGA peeps I know were clueless
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep disappointing.  The margin was the same as the margin for the gov race, I dont know what that means other than people need to look at what they are voting for ahead of time.  Dammit that was really the only one I wanted to fail hard (I was pretty sure on the gov race).  
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Gov's race was way the hell too close too.

And the douchebag Dem Senator in MT.

What the hell is happening around here?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By @Orbital-Burn :

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By @Orbital-Burn :

Quoted:
I'm happy.  She still managed to get 223k votes, with only 103k registered democrats
Dead people have a right to vote too
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:40:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
What are you talking about? FPJ got her ass handed to her 60% to 38%. That's the widest margin it's been in the last 20 years.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What are you talking about? FPJ got her ass handed to her 60% to 38%. That's the widest margin it's been in the last 20 years.
View Quote
Someone as batshit crazy as that shouldn't have gotten over 10 to 15%

The libertarian candidate should have beaten her.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 10:26:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Butch Otter and his wife supporting it guaranteed it would pass.  It never fails, when old Republicans finally decide to get out of politics, they start pushing liberal ideas.  This is going to screw Idaho and fast.

I don't know anyone who voted for PJ, but if she was their strongest candidate, we don't have anything to worry about for a while.  I've seen some bad politicians in my time, but she was just terrible.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:26:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Someone as batshit crazy as that shouldn't have gotten over 10 to 15%

The libertarian candidate should have beaten her.
View Quote
Right, but when was the last time you saw a dem or repub gubernatorial candidate get only 10-15% of the vote? I just checked Wyoming and even they had a dem as governor as late as '06 so relax man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top