Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2020 6:43:04 PM EDT
H&H Sport Shop up in Maple Lake has 3 Walther PPS M1s (lever mag release, not the button M2s), and a pre-IonBond (so it's Cerakoted) FDE Colt M45 in stock.  The Walthers date back to 2013; they're NOS, and the M45 probably dates back a bit too...I was told they were inventory from another store that I guess closed?

Anyway, food for thought if someone's looking for those somewhat hard to find things now..

They also have a bunch of HK VP9s and the like, if someone's looking for one and can't find it in the usual places.

Their pricing is on the + side of MSRP so be aware...if I didn't already have a PPS M1 I probably would have gone home with one of theirs.

Mods, if this isn't appropriate, feel free to delete

Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Any chance you saw a HK USP Compact 40
there that you recall?
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:55:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope, they have a handful of VP9s though. In fact I'm not sure they had anything in .40...

Edit - as of yesterday, they had one PPS left in stock
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 11:08:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top