Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2020 5:51:09 PM EDT
From what I understand most of the real gun stores are fucking off transfers.

I’m in south Phoenix. Like 5mins from downtown.

I’m not a “gun store” but I am an FFL.

If you need transfer services for online purchase from a retailer.....gunbroker....palmetto etc. I can help you with this easily.

If you need transfer services for an individual/non ffl out of state purchase you made/going to make

I got you on that too

Just trying to help out people who need the transfer services since most gun stores are telling people fuck you or charging “for log in and log out” wtf.

Link Posted: 3/22/2020 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Many blessings upon you, Sir!
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 1:47:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for stepping up, it's nice to see that.
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#3]
IM sent your way.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 2:36:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I replied to whoever sent me a message.

Anyone I didn’t please message me again.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 2:39:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a place and live quite a bit always but......AZ needs more folks like you.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 2:50:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks I appreciate that.

If you come across anyone needing any services please do let them know.

As of now lots and lots of people have been able to receive their items because of me so I’m trying to do as much as I can. The more the merrier since almost every dealer is either closed or closed for transfers.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Transfer completed today. Legit good service. Don’t hesitate to send him your business.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Transfer completed today. Legit good service. Don’t hesitate to send him your business.
View Quote

Thank you for that. Always appreciate it.
Gotta Love that fast service don’t ya?

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 10:52:30 PM EDT
[#9]
thanks bro, what do you charge for a transfer and what do you charge for each additional ?
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Can you do suppressors?
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 6:11:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Can you do suppressors?
View Quote

I can’t do supressors at the moment because it was a personal decision at the time (I guess every year that I don’t apply)

But to be honest with you. If you are going the Silencer Shop Route, they will send it to whatever dealer that you want (who is an sot)

I dunno if this is a good time to buy a supressor or not honestly. But good luck with your needs!

In other news.

I am still open for all things Non-NFA Needing FFL Transfers.  (If you buy something from online)
EVERY online shop is telling you to check with your ffl before ordering online as they won’t stop the order etc and cost you more in shipping returns etc.

No problems here! Most of the online shops already know that I’m taking everything anyway. So you dont have to worry!

Also if you need to send something OUT to another FFL Dealer because u sold something on here or wherever. Handling those too. (With shipping paid by you of course)

And last but not least. If you are buying something from a person (PRIVATE SALE) I can do the NICS check for you on that as well so you can have peace of mind dude you are buying from (or selling to) is Clear. I actually provide this for less than the normal FFL Transfer fees of course.

Any questions please EMAIL which is easiest and instant response. PM sometimes I forget to check etc.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Good morning greetings ,can you send me your contact info

edit brain fart
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey can you send me your info?  I have a hotmail account so send via instant messenger.

Looking at an Evo scorpion from the preppergunshop.com.

What do I need to do?
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 10:10:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I’m just tying to SELL a gun. Idk about doing it online though. Prefer FTF . Wish backpage didn’t go down
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 11:53:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hey can you send me your info?  I have a hotmail account so send via instant messenger.

Looking at an Evo scorpion from the preppergunshop.com.

What do I need to do?
Thanks
View Quote

If you never bought online, it's really easy. Buy gun, have FFL send their info to the online dealer, will be shipped to local FFL, go to FFL for 4473/background check if no CCW and pay the transfer fee (most are $20-30), enjoy your new item!

Shopping in a brick and mortar store is almost anachronistic with most online places saving you tax and lower prices. (Which you of course self report)
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 8:42:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I’m just tying to SELL a gun. Idk about doing it online though. Prefer FTF . Wish backpage didn’t go down
View Quote

I can actually facilitate a private sale as well. In other words your Buyer would have to come In with you here and full out the 4473 and pass a nics. Once passed then I’d log the gun in and then Out to your buyer.

Few people do this. But gives the seller peace of mind. But you need to check with buyer if he’s even up for that. Most are not.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for that , I’m just talking about a place to even sell it, other than EE.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#18]
I’m trying to get in touch with you about an online purchase from preppergunshop.com .  I sent an instant messenger but haven’t heard back.

How do I contact you?

My email is a hotmail account so I don’t get emails.

Ready to buy.
Thanks
Brian
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 11:52:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I’m trying to get in touch with you about an online purchase from preppergunshop.com .  I sent an instant messenger but haven’t heard back.

How do I contact you?

My email is a hotmail account so I don’t get emails.

Ready to buy.
Thanks
Brian
View Quote

pretty sure i talked to this guy already.
think i even saved him some money.... lol
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Yes you did.  Saved me about 80-100$.  Thanks

Also sent a text this AM to see if you're setup with ArmsUnlimited in Vegas?  Looking at another purchase.

LMK - thanks
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Jay—I’m in FL. My daughter is in PHX and wants an AR-15. Can she buy one from you or do you just do transfers?

If not, can you recommend a shop or two for her to look at?

Thanks!

TC
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Jay—I’m in FL. My daughter is in PHX and wants an AR-15. Can she buy one from you or do you just do transfers?

If not, can you recommend a shop or two for her to look at?

Thanks!

TC
View Quote

Sent you a pm/emAil
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top