Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2022 2:41:32 PM EDT
Congrats Georgians, y'all sent the grifter packing.  Now if you can just get rid of your stinkin senator.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:28:27 PM EDT
[#1]
We're trying.  We have a less than ideal candidate though he probably stood the best chance given how this state likes to vote.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:02:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're trying.  We have a less than ideal candidate though he probably stood the best chance given how this state likes to vote.
View Quote

That's funny to me, back around the early eighties Walker and Dooley could have run for whatever they wanted in Georgia.  Sadly, Dooley can only vote democrat now.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:05:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Georgia has changed considerably since the 80s.  Hell, even from 2000.  The money that's come in along with the transplants has made things....interesting.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's funny to me, back around the early eighties Walker and Dooley could have run for whatever they wanted in Georgia.  Sadly, Dooley can only vote democrat now.
View Quote
Dooley actually resigned as both coach and AD with the stated purpose of running for governor.  Once he learned that opposition research was a thing, he requested to stay on as AD.

Herschel is more competitive for office now than he would have been in the 1980s.
Link Posted: 11/15/2022 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dooley actually resigned as both coach and AD with the stated purpose of running for governor.  Once he learned that opposition research was a thing, he requested to stay on as AD.

Herschel is more competitive for office now than he would have been in the 1980s.
View Quote

My sister went to UGA from 82-86, I was a GT man, so it seemed to me that Dooley could have walked into the Governor's Mansion.  As a Tech guy and my sister a UGA gal I couldn't stand Walker/Dooley during the early eighties, but damn I respected them.  I left Atlanta in 85 for the Navy so I lost touch with the politics, but I'd read whatever would get printed about Dooley over the years.  I really expected him to run, I can't imagine what he'd fear from the opposition research.  Herschel seems to be more vulnerable to opposition research, but that's just from what's popped out recently,  I take it with a grain of salt that it took so long to come up with the trash they do.  Walker will make a fine senator, he can't be as corrupt or bad as the other 99.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you there......i saw it!!!
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 9:52:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My sister went to UGA from 82-86, I was a GT man, so it seemed to me that Dooley could have walked into the Governor's Mansion.  As a Tech guy and my sister a UGA gal I couldn't stand Walker/Dooley during the early eighties, but damn I respected them.  I left Atlanta in 85 for the Navy so I lost touch with the politics, but I'd read whatever would get printed about Dooley over the years.  I really expected him to run, I can't imagine what he'd fear from the opposition research.  Herschel seems to be more vulnerable to opposition research, but that's just from what's popped out recently,  I take it with a grain of salt that it took so long to come up with the trash they do.  Walker will make a fine senator, he can't be as corrupt or bad as the other 99.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Most Reverend Warlock is apparently a wife beater, but his ads make him sound reasonable.

Herschel probably isn't a wife beater, but he runs on "Warlock sucks. Vote for me." How about telling us what your plan is Herschel. Maybe develop a play book. I don't know who the idiots running R campaigns are in GA, but they all need to be fired.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 10:00:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well for one, the Jan Kemp ordeal would have been an issue.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The Most Reverend Warlock is apparently a wife beater, but his ads make him sound reasonable.

Herschel probably isn't a wife beater, but he runs on "Warlock sucks. Vote for me." How about telling us what your plan is Herschel. Maybe develop a play book. I don't know who the idiots running R campaigns are in GA, but they all need to be fired.
View Quote

I've been harping on this since the last go round with ossof and Warnock.  They don't have any ideas which is infuriating because republican constituents have plenty of opinions on a great many subjects.  Pick a few of the heavy hitters and focus on those.
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 6:53:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

After watching him make his vampire and werewolf comments this week it's probably for the best if he doesn't say anything.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm the same way, I don't care for a politicians' only campaign is to bad mouth the other guy.  I don't live in Georgia so I haven't seen Walker's ads.  We had plenty of Patty Murray bad mouthing Smiley with nothing else, but she "won" here.  Washington is all,mail-in voting.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 11:25:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Warlock is also a slum lord and interfered in a child abuse case...........but his supporters are dumb and dont believe any of it

Link Posted: 11/30/2022 7:08:26 PM EDT
[#13]
really hoping you guys don't give schmuck shroomer
total control of the senate.

I'm north of half century and that despicable scumbag has been stinking up congress since I was a teenager. Satan took the wrong democrap yesterday.

make Chuck tear up a little.
Link Posted: 11/30/2022 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
really hoping you guys don't give schmuck shroomer
total control of the senate.

I'm north of half century and that despicable scumbag has been stinking up congress since I was a teenager. Satan took the wrong democrap yesterday.

make Chuck tear up a little.
View Quote

I was leaving the Federal Building in Buffalo about 12 years ago when slimeball was giving a speech for the cameras in the lobby.  I shouted slimeball or something similar as I was leaving and the state troopers made sure I exited quickly.  Just passing by Schumer had me feeling as if I needed to rush home and take a shower to clean off whatever it is that he permeates.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top