Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:36:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell no.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:30:15 AM EDT
[#2]
There is a very large area 900 miles north of Sandpoint ID. Start there.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:42:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh good, more refugees.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:08:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh good, more refugees.
View Quote

At least they’re not from Cali and won’t be increasing the cost of real estate.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 11:48:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

At least they're not from Cali and won't be increasing the cost of real estate.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh good, more refugees.

At least they're not from Cali and won't be increasing the cost of real estate.
prepare to have massive gang issues
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 2:00:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I just read this thread to my mother and she asked "why can't they pick a blue state?" I was like "'cause they're trying to turn red states blue." These are the forien army they've sent to turn your state into a commie 3rd world shit hole. Enjoy!
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 1:08:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Well think about it for a minute.
The Federal Government under O'Biden and Obama want open borders and massive illegal immigration to infiltrate the hegemonic US population and dilute the Conservative vote.
OBiden Administration has printed and pissed away 6 trillion dollars in their first 100 days in an attempt to destroy the dollar as a store of value and as the world reserve currency.
We don't want to get started insofar as the gun banning thing.

Like the Bible states,"we shall know them by their deeds/fruits...not their words".

None of what the OBiden administration is doing makes any sense as a government devoted to the best interests of its people.
The OBiden Administration and the Federal Government in general has been behaving more like an occupational force acting in servitude to a foreign power.

It seems to me as though after the November 2020 election debacle, our representative republic has fallen to the ChiComs.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 4:13:22 PM EDT
[#8]
CCP Researcher: China Won Unprecedented Biological warfare in 2020 ???????2020???????????

Chinese Communist Party professor announcing that China won the biological war against the United States and "put the Americans in their place".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top