Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2022 11:35:51 PM EDT
In Richard's Thursday ramblings, he manages to pay some kind of tribute to Madigan...the man that has been poison to IL throughout his iron reign.  The ISRA needs a complete overhaul with all new players...Below is his statements about Madigan and the democrat leadership in Springfield.

Below is copied from Richard’s ramblings Thursday:  

I have to say that even though I may not agree politically with the leaders in the Illinois State Legislature, I have learned to admire them.  That would be Speaker of the House, President of the Senate and the minority leaders.  They are trying to do the people’s business often under difficult conditions.  I sometimes think herding cats would be a promotion.

Michael Madigan was the best Speaker of the House in any state.  He personally read every bill and knew every word in that bill and knew how it fit into the law.  Believe it or not, Speaker Madigan was far more conservative than his Democrat caucus and he put the brakes on a lot of bad stuff.  I know you are sitting there thinking how could this be worse?  Believe me, it could have been much worse.

Michael Madigan was able to control his side of the House because he was able to control the political purse strings of the Democrat State Representatives.  If some representative got too far out in left field, Madigan would withhold campaign funds from them and cut off other resources from them.  They might get another candidate from their own party running against them if they did not fall in line.  To do all that requires lots and lots of money which is where the problem started.  I am not defending Mr. Madigan; I’m giving you my view about how things are in Springfield.  The moral of the story about Michael Madigan and others is that no matter how big you think you are, you are not untouchable.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/5/2022 12:09:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Unbelievable and totally disgustingly disturbing to see that.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 9:59:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Has a plan to replace the hierarchy of Pearson been posted?  Would this be posted on IL Carry?
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#3]
And yet another reason to not give the ISRA or their range a dime until Pearson his ilk are gone.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#4]
With "friends" like Pearson, who needs a proctologist. WTF? Madigan destroyed Illinois to enrich himself, his family and his cronies.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I've let ISRA membership expire. After the last round of IL gun control laws they supported I'm out for good.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I have not read a Thursday bulletin from Pearson since this one. I simply can not. It makes my blood pressure jump and usually ruins my mood for the day. These are the people we trust with defending our firearm freedoms? We're doomed. Illinois needs a Firearm Policy Coalition chapter.

There can absolutely be zero compromises with my rights! ALL gun laws are unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've let ISRA membership expire. After the last round of IL gun control laws they supported I'm out for good.
View Quote

As am I.

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 5:50:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And yet another reason to not give the ISRA or their range a dime until Pearson his ilk are gone.
View Quote
I quit supporting isra about 6 years ago, NOT ANOTHER DIME!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top