Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2018 10:23:46 PM EDT
Happy Thanksgiving brothas!!

Gonna go to the ISRA range tomorrow morning and I can bring three guests.

I live in the south burbs and plan on getting to the range about 8am.

Who needs some “pew pew” time?

Lemme know!
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Wander over to the 100yd range.  My wife and I will be there zeroing a new toy
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got my membership card today. I have never been there before.  I'm probably not going to the holidays are over.  I'll bring the wife when I do and maybe we can meet there.  We're retired and travel, so just a matter of time for us to check that place out.  I'm from Rockford area.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got my membership card today. I have never been there before.  I'm probably not going to the holidays are over.  I'll bring the wife when I do and maybe we can meet there.  We're retired and travel, so just a matter of time for us to check that place out.  I'm from Rockford area.
View Quote
@Pcmangler

Make sure you coordinate your orientation when you go the first time. You can use all the facilities after the orientation is over. Me and my boy went, last’s about an hourish and then we spent the day shooting.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.  I am trying to get into Aurora Sportsmen Club, they have a bunch of things to do and a 600 yard range along with other ranges etc etc. I went to an orientation meeting  they suggested I join the ISRA.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 11:59:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.  I am trying to get into Aurora Sportsmen Club, they have a bunch of things to do and a 600 yard range along with other ranges etc etc. I went to an orientation meeting  they suggested I join the ISRA.  
View Quote
ASC has a waiting list from my understanding but if you have a sponsorship from an existing member you move up in the wait list.

ToddV:
..."Membership is currently capped at 2500. We usually loose about 10% each year. so far we have had 100 people come through for the pre-qualification for new membership. Its first come first serve on the waiting list with those who are sponsored getting a priority. "...
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 8:40:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Happy Thanksgiving brothas!!

Gonna go to the ISRA range tomorrow morning and I can bring three guests.

I live in the south burbs and plan on getting to the range about 8am.

Who needs some “pew pew” time?

Lemme know!
View Quote
Very cool of you to offer.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:22:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Very cool of you to offer.
View Quote
Thanks bud

Unfortunately it’s normally a last minute thing when I decide to go.

Shooting is more fun with other like minded people!
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#8]
How much is a family membership?
The applications wording has me confused and I can't get anyone on the phone.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How much is a family membership?
The applications wording has me confused and I can't get anyone on the phone.
View Quote
$400ish (I wanna say $410) for the first year including ISRA membership for the 5 of us.

$100 less for the next years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top