Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2021 1:45:20 PM EDT
Looking for a smith in the SE MIch area who can correctly mill in a FSB on a 20" retro upper.

Thanks all.

(T_B)
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 11:25:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I used ADCO in northern Ohio a few years ago on an A2 build.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used ADCO in northern Ohio a few years ago on an A2 build.
View Quote

<This. Steve Thompson of ADCO Firearms does first class work with extremely fast turnaround times. He's located just over the state line in Sylvania, OH.

John Thomas of Retro Arms Work is also great. He's located in Illinois. He is fast as well.

Both of these guys are top tier AR gunsmiths and can be counted on to get it right. Local yocals have screwed up so many of my projects I refuse to use them anymore.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 9:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]
John Thomas rocks. I have another barrel to send off to him soon for an FSB install.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top