Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2021 8:46:11 AM EDT
Apparently I broke some rules on some of my sales ads. I never really got any warnings or explanations. I noticed one of my ads was moved but no explanation. I then see another ad gone. I tried messaging one of the mods asking for an explanation and get no response. I then repost one of the ads and this triggers a response from the "KING" mod Churchmouse that I keep violating rules and have been warned before in the past. I told him I received no warnings. I've even asked him in the past to review my listings and he didn't say anything about them so now I am doing something wrong? So I then tell him to just "delete all my sales ads" as I am done trying to sell on there and I do onto to the site this morning and find that this fucking Nazi banned me now.  Fucking ridiculous. I've only been on the site and was a site supporter since 2013. Fuck him! I have heard others local including my FFL complain about this asshole, and now I know why. Give me a fucking break.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 9:08:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/1/2021 9:08:26 AM EDT by Fordtough25]
Sounds like no change, what a joke! I used to love Ingo for years and it's just not the same anymore and hasn't been for a good while, since Fenway sold it honestly or maybe even a little before. I check in every once in  awhile and post something once a year probably, once too much it seems. Oh and

@ban-hater
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 6:05:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/1/2021 6:07:48 PM EDT by SigOwner_P229]
Their classifieds rules are the king of retarded, created by pompous retards, enforced by morons that are compensating for things... Haha, good riddance to them. I left willingly years ago...

See this thread for more fun!

ETA, and I was an original "old guy" there, I joined up around 08?!? when there weren't even 1,000 members yet.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 8:05:48 PM EDT
I used to buy and sell there frequently.

I kind of got bored of that site after I came here.
It was just kind of stale and boring.
I haven't tried to login in a long time. I'm not even sure if my account is still active there.

I do remember a lot of the mods there being very odd.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 11:27:58 PM EDT
I wish there were more traffic here, you would think there would be with so many complaints there.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 11:28:14 PM EDT
I wish there were more traffic here, you would think there would be with so many complaints there.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 9:33:22 PM EDT
That doesn't surprise me from that prick church mouse. I've had a run-in with him on a sale ad about 4 years ago. My picture in the ad was not loading because Photobucket had taking a dump. I ended up getting a warning for deleting the picture. Long story short after going round and round with King pompous ass church mouse he finally removed the warning after realizing that he was the idiot but didn't even say he was sorry for the mistake.

He is an arrogant, egotistical, self-righteous, power-hungry piece of shit. He is everything that is wrong with Ingo.
Link Posted: 4/8/2021 10:33:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/8/2021 10:33:51 AM EDT by millfire517]
I used to go there pretty religiously. I pretty much avoid it like I would Chicago heights at midnight now
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 1:34:00 AM EDT
It's hypocrisy to the fullest with that guy.
If you're one of his nut huggers you get away with every rule he tries to cram down everyone else's throat.
His moderating is fueled by his ego and is as consistent as his attitude, which means he's more hormonal than a 8 month pregnant woman.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:42:00 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MeanGun:
It's hypocrisy to the fullest with that guy.
If you're one of his nut huggers you get away with every rule he tries to cram down everyone else's throat.
His moderating is fueled by his ego and is as consistent as his attitude, which means he's more hormonal than a 8 month pregnant woman.
View Quote

That is a pretty good description of church rat
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 2:33:38 PM EDT
    I won't go back because of his bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 5:46:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fordtough25:
Sounds like no change, what a joke! I used to love Ingo for years and it's just not the same anymore and hasn't been for a good while, since Fenway sold it honestly or maybe even a little before. I check in every once in  awhile and post something once a year probably, once too much it seems. Oh and

@ban-hater
View Quote

Shew! Don't get me started with that fukn retard.   Ain't been back since.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 5:50:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ban-hater:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ban-hater:
Originally Posted By Fordtough25:

@ban-hater

It truly is amazing how many people he has rubbed the wrong way and has made their experience there so bad that they won't go back
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 8:09:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Dog1:

It truly is amazing how many people he has rubbed the wrong way and has made their experience there so bad that they won't go back
View Quote

There are a couple of Mods here that are every bit as bad. The difference is Arfcom is a lot bigger forum so you don't bump into them as much. lol
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 9:39:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Garyindiane:

There are a couple of Mods here that are every bit as bad. The difference is Arfcom is a lot bigger forum so you don't bump into them as much. lol
View Quote

Isn't that the truth! I won't mention names, but one of the guys that polices the classifieds gets his jollys off giving people infractions (or whatever they're called) for even the most minor things. Did you know that if you want to trade primers or reloading powder it has to go in the Firearms Parts for trade section? Seems retarded to call reloading powder a firearms part, he defended his position that powder is most definitely a firearms part very staunchly in his IM. You would think a move with a IM that says, "Hey, I know the rules aren't very clear and there isn't a proper place for this, but this should be in a WTT section." would be a little more appropriate than an infraction. But whatever...power tripping people are going to do what power tripping people do.

Link Posted: 4/15/2021 7:14:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 9:52:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Garyindiane:

View Quote

Absolutely the truth. There are a couple of here that I've had minor run-ins with that pretty much fit the mold of church rat
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:03:58 AM EDT
Bigtanker....you here?
Top Top