User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Concur...only thing I can figure is he's still on the force, knows he's toast as soon as the case closes and is trying to tie it up and drag it out as long as possible with every possible little procedural delay for some reason.

Does anybody more familiar with the system have any ideas? Is it possible he's on paid leave or still working because this is undecided? Does he have anything to gain by dragging it out? Maybe trying to reach a tenured/vested milestone for some retirement reason? I'm pretty sure he's no where near retirement eligible but if he's just trying to hit X years of service so he doesn't forfeit XYZ benefit I can understand dragging this out.
View Quote

Hes either on leave without pay or hes been terminated.  I currently have cases that are from 2017 that are still being pushed out. To put it into perspective, the prosecutor posted on their FB page 4/6 weeks ago that they only have about 120 trials a year. Most are plead out. Nothing gets done quickly or efficiently in Indianapolis.
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Hes either on leave without pay or hes been terminated.  I currently have cases that are from 2017 that are still being pushed out. To put it into perspective, the prosecutor posted on their FB page 4/6 weeks ago that they only have about 120 trials a year. Most are plead out. Nothing gets done quickly or efficiently in Indianapolis.
View Quote

The case for the other IMPD officer arrested at the same time was closed out in months... it just seems there is some feet dragging on this one.

Even if he's on leave w/o pay can he still hit a magical "years of service" threshold for some reason?
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Even if he's on leave w/o pay can he still hit a magical "years of service" threshold for some reason?
View Quote

No  
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 12:13:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No  
View Quote

Different employers have different rules, I'm just asking. I'm not at all familiar with the rules governing LEOs and/or IMPD.

The reason I'm asking is he was an 8 year veteran when arrested. 10 years of service is a common threshold for tenure and vesting in some pensions. We're approaching 2 years since the arrest. 8 + 2 = 10. That may just be a coincidence but I thought there may be more to it so I asked.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Although I haven't posted in a bit the case is still dragging on. The April hearing was rescheduled to a June bench trial. But I am skeptical because there was a bench trial scheduled for last fall and nothing happened.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Although I haven't posted in a bit the case is still dragging on. The April hearing was rescheduled to a June bench trial. But I am skeptical because there was a bench trial scheduled for last fall and nothing happened.
View Quote

Agreed, I think it's just waiting until it slips into oblivion and he gets to retire and be a security guard or something. With an ego.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I just had a trial two weeks ago for an arrest I made 2 years and 4 months ago. Seems like he is on schedule for the way the courts work in the city.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I just had a trial two weeks ago for an arrest I made 2 years and 4 months ago. Seems like he is on schedule for the way the courts work in the city.
View Quote

Yes, the courts are slow.

But the other IMPD officer arrested at the same time was through the system in about 8 months IIRC. This one has been 2 years now?
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 2:31:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes, the courts are slow.

But the other IMPD officer arrested at the same time was through the system in about 8 months IIRC. This one has been 2 years now?
View Quote

Its not hard to drag cases out. Tell them you have a fever has worked well the last two years. Its a clown show all around.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Indianapolis has gone steadily downhill since the BLM riots went unanswered and just let to happen. Thankyou  Joe Hogshitt and Governor Dipwad
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 10:07:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

And my skepticism was well pointed, June 6th bench trial rescheduled to August 29th.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:00:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And my skepticism was well pointed, June 6th bench trial rescheduled to August 29th.
View Quote

Agreed and mine as well, I feel like this will be rescheduled until it fades away. I know he hasn't posted on INGO for quite some time and he's a MOD so he's either locked down or locked up?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Agreed and mine as well, I feel like this will be rescheduled until it fades away. I know he hasn't posted on INGO for quite some time and he's a MOD so he's either locked down or locked up?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only a couple more weeks till we find out he got probation and community service for stealing a gun.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Only a couple more weeks till we find out he got probation and community service for stealing a gun.
View Quote

Probably reading meters downtown currently.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:09:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I actually set reminders in my phone to check mycase on various folks.

IE, the drunk guy that found himself at my house (people with GPS frequently can't find my house) at 3 am in June. I was keeping tabs on his case. He wasn't belligerent and seemed to be a guy that had made some poor choices, he fell asleep waiting for "help" to arrive. I also go to church with his lawyer. Last week he pled guilty for a sentence of no additional time served, no additional license suspension (reinstated that day), and reasonable fine. I'm ok with that. I hope he learned his lesson.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:34:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I actually set reminders in my phone to check mycase on various folks.

IE, the drunk guy that found himself at my house (people with GPS frequently can't find my house) at 3 am in June. I was keeping tabs on his case. He wasn't belligerent and seemed to be a guy that had made some poor choices, he fell asleep waiting for "help" to arrive. I also go to church with his lawyer. Last week he pled guilty for a sentence of no additional time served, no additional license suspension (reinstated that day), and reasonable fine. I'm ok with that. I hope he learned his lesson.
View Quote

What was the charge?  Did he break into your house?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:41:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

ETA, the charges:
01.9-30-5-1(b)/MA: Oper Veh w/ Alcohol Concentration Equivalent to .15 or More
• Plea by Agreement
02.9-30-5-2(a) & (b)/MA: Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated Endangering a Person
• Dismissed
03.9-30-5-2(a)/MC: Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated
• Dismissed

Nope, he actually didn't even get out of his car until I encouraged him to get out to inspect the damage to it. He was somewhere he shouldn't have been. I live in the sticks, my driveway is 3/4 mile long and very clearly posted multiple times along the driveway. He chose poorly when he chose to continue back the drive past those signs. I dressed up and donned a rifle and stupid bright flashlight to investigate.

He was 4 hrs from home, didn't know where he was or where he came from, knew he needed to be at work (Amtrak conductor) by 7, knew he was "going towards where the light is", couldn't figure out how to turn his radio down or turn the car off, had no wallet or money (only had his driver's license, cell phone, and Amtrak uniform), and had hit something hard enough there was an entire chunk of his tire missing. I wasn't about to let him get back on the road if I could prevent it without forcefully holding him. He was super compliant, I told him I would call someone that could help with his tire. I was super vague on the phone with dispatch so I wouldn't alarm him. He fell asleep on the trunk of his car waiting for help to arrive (it took almost an hour).
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

ETA, the charges:
• Plea by Agreement
02.9-30-5-2(a) & (b)/MA: Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated Endangering a Person
• Dismissed
• Dismissed

Nope, he actually didn't even get out of his car until I encouraged him to get out to inspect the damage to it. He was somewhere he shouldn't have been. I live in the sticks, my driveway is 3/4 mile long and very clearly posted multiple times along the driveway. He chose poorly when he chose to continue back the drive past those signs. I dressed up and donned a rifle and stupid bright flashlight to investigate.

He was 4 hrs from home, didn't know where he was or where he came from, knew he needed to be at work (Amtrak conductor) by 7, knew he was "going towards where the light is", couldn't figure out how to turn his radio down or turn the car off, had no wallet or money (only had his driver's license, cell phone, and Amtrak uniform), and had hit something hard enough there was an entire chunk of his tire missing. I wasn't about to let him get back on the road if I could prevent it without forcefully holding him. He was super compliant, I told him I would call someone that could help with his tire. I was super vague on the phone with dispatch so I wouldn't alarm him. He fell asleep on the trunk of his car waiting for help to arrive (it took almost an hour).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA, the charges:
• Plea by Agreement
• Dismissed
• Dismissed

That guy knows how to party!

Seriously though, good for you helping him out.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Indeed he does! The K9 indicated on narcotics but they couldn't find any. He admitted it had been a few months since he last did cocaine but as bad as he was out of it I think he meant to say it had been a few hours.

Quoted:
Seriously though, good for you helping him out.

I just couldn't live with myself if he had gone on to injure or kill somebody and I hadn't tried to intervene. I had dealt with drunks before and knew that if I could keep him out of the fight or flight fear response he would likely be very compliant so I chose words very carefully, never demanded anything, and progressively requested more and more from him in small little bits so it never seemed like I was asking him to do something he couldn't or wouldn't do. I learned that art through making the mistakes of doing it wrong previously. One previous instance I naively allowed a drunk to get back on the road while my family was traveling the same road coming towards him. I vowed to never allow that to happen again if I could prevent it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#20]
And the case that just won't end!

08/29/2022
CANCELED Bench Trial
Reason:Agreed Resolution
Session:06/06/2022 8:30 AM, Rescheduled
Session:08/29/2022 8:30 AM, Cancelled
09/12/2022
Change of Plea Hearing
Session:09/12/2022 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Graham, Clayton A.
Comment:In Person
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And the case that just won't end!

View Quote

Sheesh!! So they reached a deal, is that what I read there?
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sheesh!! So they reached a deal, is that what I read there?
View Quote

That is what I'm seeing. Sounds like a plea deal going down in a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That is what I'm seeing. Sounds like a plea deal going down in a couple weeks.
View Quote

That's what I figured this would get to one way or the other, probably make him take an early retirement and a security job or something.
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 5:07:08 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Got a PMag for the one who posts this on INGO.  My account is dead.
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I could go necropost it. I haven't posted there in years.

I have to be careful what I say, this one is very close to home.
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 7:55:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lmao, IM me that address bro?
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 9:50:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I better not...I don't mind a little pot stirring but I don't like stirring the pot that much.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 8:16:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I better not...I don't mind a little pot stirring but I don't like stirring the pot that much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somebody beat you to it?
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:00:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

It'll only matter to the INGO crowd of it's a known INGO member. Otherwise they're fine with passing judgement.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#31]
I would post it if I could get logged in, I don't have the super secret code needed to login in, even though I know my password.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 9:24:42 PM EDT
[#32]
The saga continues. I thought the change of plea meant this would wrap up pretty quick but nope, the wheels of justice turn slowly...VERY VERY slowly in this case. It's also abundantly clear the defendant and his legal team are trying to stretch this out as long as possible for some reason...

09/12/2022
Hearing Scheduling Activity
Change of Plea Hearing originally scheduled on 09/12/2022 at 8:30 AM was rescheduled to 09/26/2022 at 8:30 AM. Reason: By Request.
09/12/2022
Motion for Continuance Filed
Emergency Motion for Continuance
Filed By:Wroblewski, Nicholas
File Stamp:09/12/2022
09/12/2022
Order Granting Motion for Continuance
Judicial Officer:Graham, Clayton A.
Movant:Wroblewski, Nicholas
Noticed:Wroblewski, Nicholas
Noticed:Kautzman, John Fredrick
Order Signed:09/12/2022
09/26/2022
Change of Plea Hearing
Session:09/12/2022 8:30 AM, Rescheduled
Session:09/26/2022 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Graham, Clayton A.
Comment:In Person
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 5:35:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The saga continues. I thought the change of plea meant this would wrap up pretty quick but nope, the wheels of justice turn slowly...VERY VERY slowly in this case. It's also abundantly clear the defendant and his legal team are trying to stretch this out as long as possible for some reason...

View Quote

That’s weird right, why would they file an emergency motion to continue when it could be done with.

This whole thing stinks of him trying to figure out a way to get out of it. What a douche!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That’s weird right, why would they file an emergency motion to continue when it could be done with.

This whole thing stinks of him trying to figure out a way to get out of it. What a douche!!
View Quote

Maybe he wants to attend the funeral of another INGO mod before his prison term starts?
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 5:20:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Maybe he wants to attend the funeral of another INGO mod before his prison term starts?
View Quote

Maybe so, I saw that awhile back.

Somehow I think he’s just trying to save his own ass but who knows.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#36]
And....decided... with a slap on the wrist and no punitive judgement (180 day sentence with 180 days suspended).

The thing that gets me is that clearly something was amiss bc an innocent man wouldn't take a plea deal like that I don't think. So the theft and official misconduct were dismissed in exchange for a charge of "failure to aid an officer".

WTF? Is our judicial system that screwed up?

09/26/2022
Order Granting Mot. to Enter Plea Pursuant to Plea Agreement
Order Granting Motion to Enter Plea of Guilty Pursuant to Plea Agreement.
Order Signed:09/26/2022
09/26/2022
Order Granting Motion to Dismiss
Count 1 and 2
Order Signed:09/26/2022
09/26/2022
Administrative Event
Minute Sheet
09/26/2022
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Graham, Clayton A.
01.35-44.1-1-1(1)/F6: Official Misconduct def., a public servant, knowingly or intentionally commits an
• Dismissed
02.35-43-4-2(a)/MA: Theft
• Dismissed
03.35-44.1-3-3/MB: Refusal to Aid an Officer
• Plea by Agreement
09/26/2022
Sentenced
Judicial Officer
Graham, Clayton A.
3. 35-44.1-3-3/MB: Refusal to Aid an Officer
Confinement to Commence: 09/26/2022
County Jail
Term:  180 Days
Suspended:  180 Days
Comment:  Time Served
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 5:16:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
And....decided... with a slap on the wrist and no punitive judgement (180 day sentence with 180 days suspended).

The thing that gets me is that clearly something was amiss bc an innocent man wouldn't take a plea deal like that I don't think. So the theft and official misconduct were dismissed in exchange for a charge of "failure to aid an officer".

View Quote

Color me shocked, NOT!! I knew he would weasel his way out of anything real. There was no other reason to continue it forever like they did, how does he steal a pistol take it home and then this. Clown world for sure.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:02:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you not follow many Marion county court cases? You can kill someone and serve 8 years in DOC. Half pound of meth and 48 days.  30k open cases and less than 140 go to trial a year. Quit expecting conservative results from liberal fucks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:16:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Do you not follow many Marion county court cases? You can kill someone and serve 8 years in DOC. Half pound of meth and 48 days.  30k open cases and less than 140 go to trial a year. Quit expecting conservative results from liberal fucks.
View Quote

I don't, I try to stay away from that place. One of my gripes with the atmosphere at INGO is that it's more like Indy Gun Owners, not Indiana Gun Owners. If you're not from Indy you don't count.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:52:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I don't, I try to stay away from that place. One of my gripes with the atmosphere at INGO is that it's more like Indy Gun Owners, not Indiana Gun Owners. If you're not from Indy you don't count.
View Quote

That's truth sadly and one of the reasons I quit posting there, that and management/owner changes that made the experience blah.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#41]
If he stole guns what other stuff has he done for profit?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top