Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 9:19:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As soon as l saw the first post In that thread was from him l didn't even bother continuing. He and another one in there have given me several warnings for stupid shit. I used to sell a lot on there but not as much anymore.
View Quote

I quit selling when they implemented the picture rule. Like even stupid minuscule crap needs pictures. Selling a new in pack milspec LPK? Even though every single milspec LPK is exactly the  same, you have to post a picture bc your word on condition (new in pack) isn't good enough for the INGO gods. Stupidest shit I've ever heard of.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Fun fact: Churchmouse is also a convicted felon. Aggravated battery, no less. What a POS.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Fun fact: Churchmouse is also a convicted felon. Aggravated battery, no less. What a POS.
View Quote

Dang, I had no idea. Good thing there aren't cops on there that would have to fix that issue. Oh wait, what's this thread about again.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

And how do you know this?

@Engineer_Power
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Is it too late to pile on? I got banned from the INGO in the classifieds for not closing an ad. Big Tanker issued an infraction and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I had previous infractions for shitty language. "You are DONE here my friend!" were his final words. Actually, he told me I could sell again in the classifieds IF I began paying for membership again. As long as I followed the rules "to a T", and continued paying, I could sell there. Fuck that, I'm not paying to have infractions wiped. I was a long time member myself with perfect feedback and had quite a list of friends over there.  FBT
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome @NapTown. Yes we all miss the old days at INGO sadly. Nothing new on the case, anyone?
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 12:29:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is it too late to pile on? I got banned from the INGO in the classifieds for not closing an ad. Big Tanker issued an infraction and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I had previous infractions for shitty language. "You are DONE here my friend!" were his final words. Actually, he told me I could sell again in the classifieds IF I began paying for membership again. As long as I followed the rules "to a T", and continued paying, I could sell there. Fuck that, I'm not paying to have infractions wiped. I was a long time member myself with perfect feedback and had quite a list of friends over there.  FBT
View Quote

Lol, you think the stupidity of the staff over there won't apply to you until one day it does. Haha, welcome!
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 12:38:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Any updates on the two officers?
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Any updates on the two officers?
View Quote

I checked mycase last week and outside of the usual discovery, telecon hearings due to covid, etc, no. I believe there is a hearing in late January that may be more meaningful if it doesn't get delayed.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 2:31:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 8:57:22 PM EDT
[#11]
If CM is a convicted felon he’s definitely breaking the law by having firearms in his possession.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 12:42:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If CM is a convicted felon he’s definitely breaking the law by having firearms in his possession.
View Quote

I'm going to chalk that one up to rumor. I don't think anybody has ever produced any evidence of such. And expungement is a thing so he may be a convicted felon with the conviction expunged allowing him to possess firearms again.

I may think he's less intelligent than he believes he is, and I may think he's a terrible mod, but I don't condone slandering someone based on unsubstantiated rumors.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 6:10:57 AM EDT
[#13]
After he became a Mod there’s been a lot of people and gun shops leave. There also is the group of people on there that seem to think he’s the best thing to happen on that forum.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
After he became a Mod there’s been a lot of people and gun shops leave. There also is the group of people on there that seem to think he’s the best thing to happen on that forum.
View Quote

Lol, there's also a group (including mods) on there that thought James Yeager was the best thing to happen to the firearms community...lol, I wouldn't put much stock in what the cuckoos believe.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:52:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Lol, there's also a group (including mods) on there that thought James Yeager was the best thing to happen to the firearms community...lol, I wouldn't put much stock in what the cuckoos believe.
View Quote

I remember that shit, was a worship thing for awhile for sure
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 12:02:00 AM EDT
[#16]
And if it couldn't get any worse over there now they've gone and fucked around with an update. Now the forum is completely borked. It looks like trash. The only reason I go there is to look in the classifieds and now that is almost damn near impossible.

It looks like a five-year-old did it
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#17]
There use to be deals to be had in the classifieds there. Not anymore. Shit is dang near MSRP anymore. I still look at them for the off chance that a deal would pop up but nope. The site has changed so much that I really don't post on it anymore or read any of the sub forums on it because of all of the BS that goes with it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#18]
    I left about two years ago, haven't been back since and ain't going. Same story as everybody else, pious rat = ahole. Nuff said.

The vupd thing is interesting though, would like to see an update.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 1:13:22 AM EDT
[#19]
I just go there to sell crap I don't want anymore.
Occasionally I'll come across a CM Special 1911 in the classifieds
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I just go there to sell crap I don't want anymore.
Occasionally I'll come across a CM Special 1911 in the classifieds
View Quote

There was a guy over there, can't remember his handle, that was a kinda off the grid prepper type, more than the usual, but not "nuts". I think he lives down toward Evansville, but out by himself (w/wife), but he was a wealth of knowledge about using stuff that other people would think was junk, but he knew how to re-use stuff like nobody else I've ever seen. I do miss reading his thread, if he's still doing it. He had a several page long thread about re-using all kinds of stuff and getting along on the bare minimum.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:37:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Looks like pretrial conference is still scheduled for next week.

01/28/2021
Pretrial Conference
Session:01/28/2021 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Rubick, Steven J - MAG
Comment:video hearing
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:34:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Any updates?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 3:18:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Any updates?
View Quote

The pre-trial conference on 28JAN says "matters conducted off record" with another pretrial conference scheduled 26FEB.

This is the "speedy" part of a fair trial I think. (Sarcasm is implied)...
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:29:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The pre-trial conference on 28JAN says "matters conducted off record" with another pretrial conference scheduled 26FEB.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any updates?

Another pretrial conference scheduled for 16APR
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Whew, that’s a lot of pre trials
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:53:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Whew, that’s a lot of pre trials
View Quote

This is the other guy that was arrested.
State of Indiana v. Jason David Norman
Case Number29D02-2005-F5-002799

03/23/2021
Jury Trial
Session:08/31/2020 9:00 AM, Rescheduled
Session:10/06/2020 8:30 AM, Rescheduled
Session:01/12/2021 8:30 AM, Rescheduled
Session:03/23/2021 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Brown, Jonathan M
Comment:DLH
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Another pretrial conference scheduled for 16APR
View Quote

Jury trial scheduled for 15JUL
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:46:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Jury trial scheduled for 15JUL
View Quote

Jury trial on 15JUL was cancelled, pretrial conference on 27JUL scheduled...
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Postponed into oblivion sheesh!
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:05:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Went from a trial date to a pre trial.... Someone got cold feet & took a deal.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:27:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Imagine that!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 2:36:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Anybody wanna post this on INGO?
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#33]
I suppose someone could..... Once.  Lol.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bench trial scheduled October 5th... I bet you're right, someone took a deal...
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 9:05:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Bench trial scheduled October 5th... I bet you're right, someone took a deal...
View Quote

Not my first time being wrong, no big deal.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 4:40:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Thanks for the updates gents, we will see!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 10:10:10 AM EDT
[#37]
On the subject of church weasel I got this alert today when I logged on to look in the classifieds.

I love how they said "our beloved churchmouse"

I don't wish ill-will on many people and honestly I don't wish it upon him but I'm not donating to somebody who's an ass
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Oct 5th bench trial rescheduled to Oct 27th...
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Oct 5th bench trial rescheduled to Oct 27th...
View Quote

Shew, I almost bumped this thread yesterday and figured I should just wait.

Trial isn't going to happen is it?
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Shew, I almost bumped this thread yesterday and figured I should just wait.

Trial isn't going to happen is it?
View Quote

It appears it may not, lol.

Bench trial rescheduled again to 14DEC this time.
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Odd, I actually went to INGO to see when he was last on and to my surprise!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

The trial that won't end...err begin

Bench trial for 14DEC2021 continued until 07FEB2022
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The trial that won't end...err begin

Bench trial for 14DEC2021 continued until 07FEB2022
View Quote

Shocker, is he on leave waiting for this trial to happen I wonder? Or desk duty more likely.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Shocker, is he on leave waiting for this trial to happen I wonder? Or desk duty more likely.
View Quote

I’m sure we’re still paying for him in one way or another….

I know/knew him and was around him a good bit. He’s definitely got the ‘better than you’ cop attitude. I’m guessing that somehow hasn’t faded
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 10:11:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm going to chalk that one up to rumor. I don't think anybody has ever produced any evidence of such. And expungement is a thing so he may be a convicted felon with the conviction expunged allowing him to possess firearms again.

I may think he's less intelligent than he believes he is, and I may think he's a terrible mod, but I don't condone slandering someone based on unsubstantiated rumors.
View Quote

Ive dealt with CM a few times and know his name and where he’s lives so I’m sure this is him. I won’t post his personal info up, but this is from a publicly available site. I’m a dumb plumber, not a lawyer, so you guys will have to figure out what all this means…

Converted Event
GP Guilty Plea accepted. Deft sentenced. Defense and Prosecutor plea as follows: Deft pleads guilty to CT I CRIMINAL RECKLESSNESS (D Felony): 3 years DOC, all but 10 days suspended, credit for 2 days (1 actual) served. $1,000.00 fine, all but $100.00 suspend- ed pay $125.00 court cost. 17 months probation to include pay all fines/costs; attend, pay for and complete Anger Control Counseling, Deft shall possess no firearms during the term of probation, Deft to report to HCJ on 5/8/98 at 6pm to serve his remaining jail time. State will not oppose a Petition to Modify Sentence to Alternative A Misde- meanor Sentencing if filed within 60 days of Deft's success- ful discharge from probation. Deft pays $225.00, #36984. fk0429 ORDER RJO
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I’m sure we’re still paying for him in one way or another….

I know/knew him and was around him a good bit. He’s definitely got the ‘better than you’ cop attitude. I’m guessing that somehow hasn’t faded
View Quote

Never met him in person but I def got the I’m better than you vibe
From him. Is what it is but he was a dick to me when he gave me a warning. Man sometimes I miss the old INGO!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:55:07 AM EDT
[#47]
07FEB case rescheduled to 04APR...

The case that just won't die!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:41:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
07FEB case rescheduled to 04APR...

The case that just won't die!
View Quote

Copy that, rescheduled into oblivion probably.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:27:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Copy that, rescheduled into oblivion probably.
View Quote

Concur...only thing I can figure is he's still on the force, knows he's toast as soon as the case closes and is trying to tie it up and drag it out as long as possible with every possible little procedural delay for some reason.

Does anybody more familiar with the system have any ideas? Is it possible he's on paid leave or still working because this is undecided? Does he have anything to gain by dragging it out? Maybe trying to reach a tenured/vested milestone for some retirement reason? I'm pretty sure he's no where near retirement eligible but if he's just trying to hit X years of service so he doesn't forfeit XYZ benefit I can understand dragging this out.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Agreed on not being old enough to retire, not sure on tenure either.

He must have something to gain with the delays, I guess I’m just surprised it keeps happening and they don’t just make him appear and finish it.

I checked ingo the other day and he hasn’t been on for a long while, still listed a MOD though.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top