Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/9/2020 10:07:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:20:01 AM EDT
[#1]
If anybody used to be on INGO the thread on this there is nuts!
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 9:09:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Fordtough25:
If anybody used to be on INGO the thread on this there is nuts!
View Quote

Yeah the mods there are apparently censoring members from saying anything.

INGO thread.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

That douche churchmouse single-handedly is the reason that I only go there and look through the classifieds. He is a arrogant self-entitled douchebag.

Look up moderator with the power trip and you'll see his username.

He thinks he's never wrong even when he is. I had an ad in the classifieds 3 years ago and I was using Photobucket the host the pictures. Well Photobucket took a dump and the pictures were not showing up in the ad. What does that shit head do? Gives me a warning for not having pictures in my ad.

10 personal messages back and forth and he finally takes the warning off after Photobucket finally fixes the problem on their end. No apology, no my bad, nothing.

Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

That douche churchmouse single-handedly is the reason that I only go there and look through the classifieds. He is a arrogant self-entitled douchebag.

Look up moderator with the power trip and you'll see his username.

He thinks he's never wrong even when he is. I had an ad in the classifieds 3 years ago and I was using Photobucket the host the pictures. Well Photobucket took a dump and the pictures were not showing up in the ad. What does that shit head do? Gives me a warning for not having pictures in my ad.

10 personal messages back and forth and he finally takes the warning off after Photobucket finally fixes the problem on their end. No apology, no my bad, nothing.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That douche churchmouse single-handedly is the reason that I only go there and look through the classifieds. He is a arrogant self-entitled douchebag.

Look up moderator with the power trip and you'll see his username.

He thinks he's never wrong even when he is. I had an ad in the classifieds 3 years ago and I was using Photobucket the host the pictures. Well Photobucket took a dump and the pictures were not showing up in the ad. What does that shit head do? Gives me a warning for not having pictures in my ad.

10 personal messages back and forth and he finally takes the warning off after Photobucket finally fixes the problem on their end. No apology, no my bad, nothing.

He's obviously never had any kind of power in his life.  He's a real douchebag.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:20:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess that guy is VUPDblue on INGO. Hell, he's a moderater there.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Doubletap
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ban-hater:
He's obviously never had any kind of power in his life.  He's a real douchebag.
View Quote

Yes that is very apparent.

What pissed me off the most about when he gave me the warning when Photobucket was down and my pictures were not showing up in my ad, was that any idiot with half of a brain could see that I did not remove the pictures that the link was broken. But no, he decided to give me a warning because he's a power hungry pissant of a douche
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess that guy is VUPDblue on INGO. Hell, he's a moderater there.
View Quote

Ol Churchmouse said the moderating was different then but seems they are still covering for mods now. All the good posters left years ago, hence my shadowing it. Sad
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Ol Churchmouse said the moderating was different then but seems they are still covering for mods now. All the good posters left years ago, hence my shadowing it. Sad
View All Quotes

Ol Churchmouse said the moderating was different then but seems they are still covering for mods now. All the good posters left years ago, hence my shadowing it. Sad

Yeah my good buddy  (The dude) got banned in the end for a bad pic for an ad. I mean he went off the deep end he said but that Churchmouse was the reason I guess.   He was on that site for like 12 yrs.  Ridiculous!
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 8:44:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Another double
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 9:36:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah my good buddy  (The dude) got banned in the end for a bad pic for an ad. I mean he went off the deep end he said but that Churchmouse was the reason I guess.   He was on that site for like 12 yrs.  Ridiculous!
View Quote

I met the dude once, he had a lazy eye but man he was a cool dude!! I can’t believe that some asshat would ban him! But he did!
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 1:31:15 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

I peaced out several years ago...consider myself one of the originals (I joined when membership was around 500).

The mods weren't consistent. I got an infraction for merely implying a guy was being foolish. Yet I watched several of "the guys" dog pile an old school member, calling him all sorts of names and mocking his manhood for simply having a different viewpoint on life. I spoke up and got dogpiled as well. And Churchmouse just let it roll even after it was reported bc the guys doing the dogpile were part of the "sacred order of ingo".

That's when I realized that there would be no return of the pleasant, positive, friendly gun forum I had joined. So I left. I only go once or twice a year to check my PM's as some people find my old threads and ask questions etc...
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By SigOwner_P229:

I peaced out several years ago...consider myself one of the originals (I joined when membership was around 500).

The mods weren't consistent. I got an infraction for merely implying a guy was being foolish. Yet I watched several of "the guys" dog pile an old school member, calling him all sorts of names and mocking his manhood for simply having a different viewpoint on life. I spoke up and got dogpiled as well. And Churchmouse just let it roll even after it was reported bc the guys doing the dogpile were part of the "sacred order of ingo".

That's when I realized that there would be no return of the pleasant, positive, friendly gun forum I had joined. So I left. I only go once or twice a year to check my PM's as some people find my old threads and ask questions etc...
View All Quotes

I peaced out several years ago...consider myself one of the originals (I joined when membership was around 500).

The mods weren't consistent. I got an infraction for merely implying a guy was being foolish. Yet I watched several of "the guys" dog pile an old school member, calling him all sorts of names and mocking his manhood for simply having a different viewpoint on life. I spoke up and got dogpiled as well. And Churchmouse just let it roll even after it was reported bc the guys doing the dogpile were part of the "sacred order of ingo".

That's when I realized that there would be no return of the pleasant, positive, friendly gun forum I had joined. So I left. I only go once or twice a year to check my PM's as some people find my old threads and ask questions etc...

Yeah, it's gotten pretty lame. Lot of good people have moved on.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I had several guys that I shot competitively with that kept saying you should check in on Ingo. So I did. After joining and trying to participate in discussions there I gave up. I just stuck to the competitive shooting section and checking in on the classifieds.

That place has really gone downhill since they sold it to that group in Texas that buys up forums that are state-specific.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks CM is a d-bag on a constant power trip. That's a big reason I don't spend time there anymore. I've met a lot of great people through INGO and some life-long friends. I'll still talk to friends in private groups on there and check on the classifieds. That's about it.

As for Nick, I've met and shot with him a few times at different events in the past. While I hope that this is unfounded from what I read it doesn't look good.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:26:12 PM EDT
[#16]
The charges against Wroblewski stem from a 2019 incident in which he’s accused of stealing a handgun.

According to the probable cause affidavit, a manager for an auto auction on Plaza Boulevard told police that in 2018, Wroblewski had given her his card and told her to call him directly if she ever found guns or other weapons in a car acquired by the auction. It was not uncommon for the auction to find such things in vehicles and call police to retrieve the items.

The first time the manager contacted Wroblewski directly about something inside a car was in late 2018 to recover a gun clip with bullets. The second time she reached out to the officer was May 16, 2019, to retrieve a gun, according to court records.

There were no logged reports of Wroblewski making a run to that property on May 16, but he did run a query on a serial number from a Smith & Wesson that day. Queries are run through the Indiana Data and Communications System, or IDACS, and can show whether an item had been reported stolen. Wroblewski ran a second query on the same gun on June 4, 2019.

During the investigation, police learned of a man who had been arrested in March 2019 for driving while intoxicated. When that man retrieved his car from the auto auction, his Smith & Wesson was missing. He never reported the missing gun, which had the same serial number as the one Wroblewski ran a check on, according to investigators.

In September 2019, police spoke to a different auto auction manager who recalled giving a gun to Wroblewski, though she did not remember the date. In January 2020, police searched Wroblewski’s home and IMPD vehicle but did not locate the gun in question.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:45:02 PM EDT
[#17]
The charges against Wroblewski stem from a 2019 incident in which he’s accused of stealing a handgun.

According to the probable cause affidavit, a manager for an auto auction on Plaza Boulevard told police that in 2018, Wroblewski had given her his card and told her to call him directly if she ever found guns or other weapons in a car acquired by the auction. It was not uncommon for the auction to find such things in vehicles and call police to retrieve the items.

The first time the manager contacted Wroblewski directly about something inside a car was in late 2018 to recover a gun clip with bullets. The second time she reached out to the officer was May 16, 2019, to retrieve a gun, according to court records.

There were no logged reports of Wroblewski making a run to that property on May 16, but he did run a query on a serial number from a Smith & Wesson that day. Queries are run through the Indiana Data and Communications System, or IDACS, and can show whether an item had been reported stolen. Wroblewski ran a second query on the same gun on June 4, 2019.

During the investigation, police learned of a man who had been arrested in March 2019 for driving while intoxicated. When that man retrieved his car from the auto auction, his Smith & Wesson was missing. He never reported the missing gun, which had the same serial number as the one Wroblewski ran a check on, according to investigators.

In September 2019, police spoke to a different auto auction manager who recalled giving a gun to Wroblewski, though she did not remember the date. In January 2020, police searched Wroblewski’s home and IMPD vehicle but did not locate the gun in question.
View Quote

Well that doesn't look good.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:49:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Well that doesn't look good.
View Quote

Agreed, yikes!
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Agreed, yikes!
View All Quotes

Well that doesn't look good.

Agreed, yikes!

Definitely would like to give him the benefit of the doubt but the optics on this does not look very good
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Definitely would like to give him the benefit of the doubt but the optics on this does not look very good
View Quote

Agreed, as for any American! He was always a dick to me on Ingo but I don’t wish anyone legal mess.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:38:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Kharma......it’s real!
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:45:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Agreed, as for any American! He was always a dick to me on Ingo but I don’t wish anyone legal mess.
View All Quotes

Definitely would like to give him the benefit of the doubt but the optics on this does not look very good

Agreed, as for any American! He was always a dick to me on Ingo but I don’t wish anyone legal mess.

I never had any run-ins with him... Churchrat was the only one I had any problem with. But I have seen them be a dick to people on the board
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:58:18 PM EDT
[#23]
My thoughts on this is - he ran the 29 on the gun to see if it was stolen. If it came back stolen he would have vouchered it into evidence and it would have been an atta-boy for getting a stolen gun off of the streets.

It comes back clean he keeps it, and probably resells it. Either on Ingo which would have made it easy to trace back to him or more than likely at a gun show.

Which still may make it easy to trace by whoever bought it as soon as they see his picture in the news
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#24]
My thoughts on this is - he ran the 29 on the gun to see if it was stolen. If it came back stolen he would have vouchered it into evidence and it would have been an atta-boy for getting a stolen gun off of the streets.

It comes back clean he keeps it, and probably resells it. Either on Ingo which would have made it easy to trace back to him or more than likely at a gun show.

Which still may make it easy to trace by whoever bought it as soon as they see his picture in the news
View Quote

Right, unethical....sure. Theft.....meh.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 9:18:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Right, unethical....sure. Theft.....meh.
View Quote

If it's not his gun it's not his gun. If he took it that's theft. Doesn't matter if it's in a vehicle that is been slated for auction or if he found it laying in the bush.

The ethical thing would have been to take the gun turn it in and see if anybody claims it. That's how it works. After so many days if nobody claims it and the guns not reported stolen the police gives it back to you.

There's a record of him running a 29 on it to ascertain if it's been stolen or not. After that the gun is either not vouchered into
evidence nor has not been turned over to anyone. Where did the gun go?
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#26]

The ethical thing would have been to take the gun turn it in and see if anybody claims it. That's how it works. After so many days if nobody claims it and the guns not reported stolen the police gives it back to you.

View Quote

IMPD won't even give your own gun back without a fight and documented proof that it is yours. You think they would turn a gun back over to a person that found it after nobody claimed it? That thing is headed for destruction...

That being said, there is still a moral high ground that must be taken, especially by LEOs. And if it means destruction then that's what it means. It sucks that it's that way but taking something to keep/sell is just as bad as theft, even if it doesn't meet the legal definition of theft or can't be proven in a court of law.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#27]

IMPD won't even give your own gun back without a fight and documented proof that it is yours. You think they would turn a gun back over to a person that found it after nobody claimed it? That thing is headed for destruction...

That being said, there is still a moral high ground that must be taken, especially by LEOs. And if it means destruction then that's what it means. It sucks that it's that way but taking something to keep/sell is just as bad as theft, even if it doesn't meet the legal definition of theft or can't be proven in a court of law.
View Quote

Well thankfully since I don't live in Indianapolis I don't know their procedures. I just know what would happen down here in a normally run Police Department.

Theft is theft. I don't see how people can't say this doesn't meet the definition of theft if he took something that isn't his. Once again he ran a 29 on it to make sure that it wasn't stolen. And then poof the gun disappears. Where did it go? It wasn't his to keep. Even if it came back not stolen it's not his to keep. That would be like me coming across a car that wasn't stolen but just sitting there with the keys in it. If I take it it's car theft. Same thing here.

IF he took this gun after running a 29 on it, then he stole it. He didn't turn it in, it didn't make it to evidence so where did the gun go? We probably will never know. Whatever the case maybe this does not look good
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Well thankfully since I don't live in Indianapolis I don't know their procedures. I just know what would happen down here in a normally run Police Department.

Theft is theft. I don't see how people can't say this doesn't meet the definition of theft if he took something that isn't his. Once again he ran a 29 on it to make sure that it wasn't stolen. And then poof the gun disappears. Where did it go? It wasn't his to keep. Even if it came back not stolen it's not his to keep. That would be like me coming across a car that wasn't stolen but just sitting there with the keys in it. If I take it it's car theft. Same thing here.

IF he took this gun after running a 29 on it, then he stole it. He didn't turn it in, it didn't make it to evidence so where did the gun go? We probably will never know. Whatever the case maybe this does not look good
View Quote

I agree, doesn't look good at all. But outside appearances can also be very misleading. I can envision a couple scenarios where he had good intentions but it didn't play out the way he intended etc. I'm not going to judge too harshly until the court case plays out.

If the verbal account of him leaving a card asking them to contact him directly is true that is going to be hard to overcome in court.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:52:15 PM EDT
[#29]
LOL.... I just got perma'd over there for A)being suspected of being someone's shill account, and B) "Showing my ass" after an alleged timeout that I was never made aware of.  

Wanna know why?  Because I floated the possibility The Golden Child was actually guilty.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By ReSSurrected:
LOL.... I just got perma'd over there for A)being suspected of being someone's shill account, and B) "Showing my ass" after an alleged timeout that I was never made aware of.  

Wanna know why?  Because I floated the possibility The Golden Child was actually guilty.
View Quote

Dude, if you're not bowing at the feet of the INGO protected class your days are numbered over there... welcome to the club of people that figured out that INGO blows.

ETA, I still remember INGO's love affair with that over-aggressive, foul-mouthed .mil contractor that started doing training. You didn't dare say anything negative about him or instant dog-pile. Can't recall his name but you never even hear of the guy now...

ETA2, James Yeager... ironic his temper and foul mouth in a video led to him losing his CCW license and certification as an instructor. You could say I was a bit prophetic when I told INGO so many years ago that their beloved trainer had no business training bc of his demeanor.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Wait, VU is the guy that got arrested????    Wow.

Ingo used to be one of my favorite forums
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By FennRx:
Wait, VU is the guy that got arrested????    Wow.

Ingo used to be one of my favorite forums
View Quote

Correct.

This is what allegedly got me permabanned, but Churchmouse "had a change of heart".... with no notification to me of any such action..... LOLOLOL...

LOL, the ever present INGO inner clique is alive & well.

Officer #1, no known connection to INGO, is charged, but not convicted at this time: INGO says "F that guy with his own nightstick".

Officer #2, known connection to INGO, is charged, but not convicted at this time: INGO says "Yeah, he didn't do that" or "PFFFT.... not even a crime! SO unfair! Axes are being ground! He's being railroaded to appease the masses"!!!

I knew when I heard about this I knew I'd see bias here.... I didn't expect it to be quite this rampant & obvious.

Then, with my perma lifted, but without me knowing anything of it, this (which had zero to do with him) was just too much for Churchmouse:

I'm not your "bro". If you need it stated in more direct terms, let me know.

I don't care much about the ban part, just stopped by to see if I was right about the usual INGO Good 'Ol Boys club, and I was right.  "This Is My Shocked Face" and such.

I don't know VUPD, but I would have to think that if they've charged one of their own, their ducks are pretty well aligned. Time will tell.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 8:29:54 AM EDT
[#33]

Dude, if you're not bowing at the feet of the INGO protected class your days are numbered over there... welcome to the club of people that figured out that INGO blows.

ETA, I still remember INGO's love affair with that over-aggressive, foul-mouthed .mil contractor that started doing training. You didn't dare say anything negative about him or instant dog-pile. Can't recall his name but you never even hear of the guy now...

ETA2, James Yeager... ironic his temper and foul mouth in a video led to him losing his CCW license and certification as an instructor. You could say I was a bit prophetic when I told INGO so many years ago that their beloved trainer had no business training bc of his demeanor.
View Quote

Shew I remember that!!! There were videos, trips, free training, the whole
Works.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 10:42:16 AM EDT
[#34]

Shew I remember that!!! There were videos, trips, free training, the whole
Works.
View Quote

I never understood it. There are so many good instructors that don't have a demeanor like that...

If a guy were ever in court for self a defense situation and the prosecution pulled some videos to show the jury and said "this is the guy that the accused got his training from" what is the jury going to think?
Link Posted: 5/17/2020 10:33:21 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Yep, he's a real idiot.
My personal experience with him was when he did some bubba work on my 1911. Let's see what he did to my Kimber custom,
bent the dust cover tips on the frame in his vise, put a huge rake across the frame where the punch slipped trying to push out
the ejector roll pin. Marred up the rear sight with his shitty sight pusher. Needless to say hes a big talker, especially about the good
ol' days when he was a mechanic for IMSA. Didn't notice how fucked up my gun was till I got home.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 1:16:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Nacho-Man:
 Needless to say hes a big talker, especially about the good
ol' days when he was a mechanic for IMSA. 
View Quote

Don't get me started or I may tell a story or two that would reveal my username over there...

Needless to say, he isn't as smart as he thinks he is. Or maybe he just can't remember basic racecar mechanics principles from "the good 'ol days". He once tried to "educate" me on some very low level physics stuff based on his racing experience except what he was saying went 100% against basic knowledge that even many racing spectators know. How he could've been a mechanic and not known it blows my mind...
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 3:02:02 AM EDT
[#37]
From what I remember he kinda looked
like that guy from Office Space but unhealthy and decrepit.
Lived in a house down in the hood off Lafayette or Tibbs something like that.

View Quote

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was that mod over
there who was arrested. Know wonder CM deleting post trying to censor shit.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#38]
From what I remember he kinda looked
like that guy from Office Space but unhealthy and decrepit.
View All Quotes
From what I remember he kinda looked
like that guy from Office Space but unhealthy and decrepit.

There is a picture of him in the thread. Some members were doctoring it up and such. He was a good sport about it. I live in So IN, he certainly looks no worse than many in my neck of the woods. I'm not going to mock a man for what he looks like... his chosen look isn't what I would choose but that's the beauty of this country!

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was that mod over
there who was arrested. Know wonder CM deleting post trying to censor shit.

And adamantly reminding people that this officer will be getting treated as innocent until proven guilty,  while members crucify the other officer (the one that isn't a mod).

Resurrected brought up the hypocrisy in the thread there and got banned.
Link Posted: 5/18/2020 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#39]

There is a picture of him in the thread. Some members were doctoring it up and such. He was a good sport about it. I live in So IN, he certainly looks no worse than many in my neck of the woods. I'm not going to mock a man for what he looks like... his chosen look isn't what I would choose but that's the beauty of this country! 
View Quote

Yeah, I was a lil harsh.
Maybe I'm still pissed he trashed my gun,
took my money and shook my hand.
Taught me a valuable lesson about
hack jobs though, especially when there's
a crowd of ppl brown nosing all the time to be
in their click. It was surprising considering all the good things that people said about the work he's done
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:32:19 AM EDT
[#40]
I did not realize one of the arrested officers is an INGO member.  That's crazy.  I'm with Dog1 here.  Innocent until proven guilty, but if he did it, it is theft.

As for INGO, there are still some good dudes left there, but overall, the quality has gone done.  Too many with uninteresting opinions and underdeveloped sense of humor.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 8:24:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I did not realize one of the arrested officers is an INGO member.  
View Quote

Unless he has stepped down (or was removed from) his role, he wasn't just a member, he was a long-time moderator...
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:47:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Unless he has stepped down (or was removed from) his role, he wasn't just a member, he was a long-time moderator...
View Quote

Def still a mod!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#43]
He still has moderator status and has logged on recently.

It's funny, that thread has turned into what 99% of all their threads become..... Food reviews & and one-liners that a first grader would find lame.

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:00:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's funny, that thread has turned into what 99% of all their threads become..... Food reviews & and one-liners that a first grader would find lame.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Out on bail?

Yeah, they go on and on about childish behavior but threads always descend into ridiculous shit like that.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol, INGO break-room, the forum that reigns king of thread-jacks that make it impossible to actually read abiut the subject of the thread without days of sifting through the trash.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 12:11:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Out on bail?

View Quote

I'd be surprised if he saw much more than a holding cell, if that. I'm sure he was ROR'd.
Link Posted: 6/30/2020 7:35:45 PM EDT
[#47]
State of Indiana v. Nicholas Wroblewski
49G07-2005-F6-015525
CourtMarion Superior Court, Criminal Division 7
Case TypeF6 - Felony 6
Filed05/07/2020
Status05/07/2020, Pending
Charges35-44.1-1-1(1)/F6: Official Misconduct def., a public servant, knowingly or intentionally commits an, 35-43-4-2(a)/MA: Theft
PartiesState of Indiana, Wroblewski
AttorneysMears, Kautzman
Link Posted: 7/1/2020 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Do you think he'll get a slap on the wrist probation and ankle bracelet for 12 months
Link Posted: 7/1/2020 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Do you think he'll get a slap on the wrist probation and ankle bracelet for 12 months
View Quote

Let's be fair here. The man is innocent, until proven guilty.  Speculation on punishment for a crime he hasn't been convicted of is maybe a bit too far...

Link Posted: 7/6/2020 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That douche churchmouse single-handedly is the reason that I only go there and look through the classifieds. He is a arrogant self-entitled douchebag.

Look up moderator with the power trip and you'll see his username.

He thinks he's never wrong even when he is. I had an ad in the classifieds 3 years ago and I was using Photobucket the host the pictures. Well Photobucket took a dump and the pictures were not showing up in the ad. What does that shit head do? Gives me a warning for not having pictures in my ad.

10 personal messages back and forth and he finally takes the warning off after Photobucket finally fixes the problem on their end. No apology, no my bad, nothing.

View Quote

As soon as l saw the first post In that thread was from him l didn't even bother continuing. He and another one in there have given me several warnings for stupid shit. I used to sell a lot on there but not as much anymore.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top