Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2021 11:25:09 AM EDT
Any here active in IDPA?  shot my first match last week and was wondering if I inadvertently met anyone there?
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 8:08:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I would like to give it a try sometime.

I have a Shadow 2 that I would like to run in production class.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 6:17:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would like to give it a try sometime.

I have a Shadow 2 that I would like to run in production class.
View Quote

There is a match this Saturday at MSSA, you do not have to be a member to shoot the match.  The guys I met a at the last match were great, super helpful and  I would think they would treat you the same.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:32:19 AM EDT
[#3]
At MSSA? The TWRA in Bartlett use to have IDPA also. Not sure if TWRA still does.

Before covid, i shot a lot of 3 gun, USPSA and steel challenge matches there. IDPA is not my thing, but there are a lot of crossover shooters in all those games.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 1:35:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At MSSA? The TWRA in Bartlett use to have IDPA also. Not sure if TWRA still does.

Before covid, i shot a lot of 3 gun, USPSA and steel challenge matches there. IDPA is not my thing, but there are a lot of crossover shooters in all those games.
View Quote

There is still a IDPA shoot pretty much every other Wednesday at the Bartlett TWRA range, that is where I did my first IDPA, I had an awesome experience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top