Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2021 7:56:08 AM EDT
IDPA Match this Sat at BGSL in Wilmore.

Details: Click Me!

Lots of fun and we will likely be done by 1 or 1:30.

If you don't shoot many make up shots, this will probably take 100 to 125 rounds.

These are great matches to give pistol competition a try. Everyone is generally helpful for new shooters and you can usually laugh at at least one of us shooting a revolver.

If you just wanted to see what an IDPA match is like, come out between 10 and 12 to be sure and see some shooting.

Eye and ear protection is required for all competitors and observers. NO Exceptions.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 6:52:12 AM EDT
[#1]
If I were off I’d be interested in checking it out. They do it often in Wilmore? I’m right across the river.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:45:02 AM EDT
[#2]
BGSL shoots USPSA every 1st Sunday, Steel Challenge every second Saturday, and IDPA every 3rd Sat. There is also something else on fourth Saturdays most months. We are also having the USPSA Sectional Match in June and the Regional Match in Sept.

You do not have to be a member of BGSL to shoot any of these events.

https://bgslinc.com/
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ll check it out, thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top