Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2022 3:29:32 PM EDT
I’m contemplating a move to Ogden. I’m curious about clubs and ranges. I’ve found a few Trap and Skeet or Clays but don’t really see anything regarding rifle or pistol. Is my shooting life going to take a serious hit?
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 3:37:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I will give you the same advice that another forum member gave me prior to my move to Utah.  Look just a bit further north.  I moved to Brigham City almost five years ago and we love it.  I wish I could remember who sent me the PM as that advice was solid.  I’d like to buy that guy a beer or three.

You will find plenty of places to shoot.  Don’t worry about that.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#2]
North of Ogden and South of Ogden is the correct answer...........Plenty of public open land to shoot on.
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 5:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
There is the Weber County range in North Ogden that goes to 300 yards.

In Kaysville there is the WSA Range that goes to 100, and in Perry there is a 1000 yard range.  They are 30 mins from Ogden.

Link Posted: 7/8/2022 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Was just looking at home prices, wow you guys must have got all those cali transplants with their cash from the sale of their million dollar home. I saw a beat up house for half a mil.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top