Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2022 10:21:11 AM EDT
Just saw this on my local news website. His endorsement of another swamp dweller is what got us Doug Jones last time around and damn if he hasn't gone and done it again.  

https://whnt.com/news/trump-endorses-katie-britt-in-race-for-u-s-senate/
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 11:19:20 AM EDT
[#1]
His endorsement in this case won't sway me to vote for her.  She is Shelby 2.0, a RINO of the liberal kind having years of experience with the very liberal CoC and Alabama Business Council. She will do the bidding of McConnell without question.

A vote for Britt will be nothing different than we have now and she will give votes away in order to gain immediate political capital.

Called Shelby's office twice this week to ask how he would be voting on any of the proposed gun control bills then specifically the age change bill (HR 7910).  The aide told me he had made no statements because he had seen none of the proposals but "he is a supporter of the 2nd amendment".  If he is a 2A supporter then it shouldn't matter that he hadn't seen the legislation.  Britt will be the same as Shelby and only slightly better than Doug Jones.

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#2]
One day last week I received these four mailings from Katie Britt.  Yes, four in my mailbox in one day.
Lobbyists are spending tons of cash to get her elected.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/11/2022 11:03:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One day last week I received these four mailings from Katie Britt.  Yes, four in my mailbox in one day.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126713/20220609_142224_jpg-2414464.JPG
View Quote
Much the Same.  I have discarded many campaign mailers recently, I only check my mail box on trash day...  Mo has my vote.  Britt is a RINO, no doubt.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 11:04:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Look at the return addresses of those Britt political ads. I have gotten a few from a Birmingham address, but also from out of state, like New Hampshire and Minnesota. The swamp is far-ranging IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126713/20220609_142224_jpg-2414464.JPG
View Quote

Same ones here.

BTW, i got an email from GOA (i always heed their Pro-2A endorsements). The alert was to help Mo Brooks (donation, voting and/or campaigning).

Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He would have been better off in this one to just ride it out.

Mo fucked up biggly at the Cullman rally.
View Quote

What did he do at the rally?
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He would have been better off in this one to just ride it out.

Mo fucked up biggly at the Cullman rally.

I can't recall the exact words he used, but he basically made the statement that we needed to put the stolen election behind us and start focusing on the midterms.  Trump got his panties in a wad because I guess he felt like we should all continue pissing and moaning about getting obviously screwed.  That is/was apparently more important to him than making damn sure it doesn't happen again.  He pulled his endorsement for Brooks purely out of spite.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top