Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2018 6:27:09 PM EDT
It's been a sedentary month.

Anyone want to go on a walk/hike one day?  Could be something around Boulder, day or evening.  Could be a weekend day in RMNP.  Could be something else.

I'd like to keep it casual, to be inclusive in terms of fitness/condition.  Anyone?

Hey, it's worth a shot.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Shot you an IM
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shot you an IM
View Quote
Replied.

This is an ongoing thing, by the way.  I usually ramble around alone, but that is not a requirement and I would be happy to have the company.  Hell, I'm up for a meander around the Boulder Mountain Park.  Looping the Second Flatiron is a favorite ramble.  And my schedule is very flexible (i.e., unemployed at the moment).
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay, maybe this is going to be some self-accountability thing; maybe not.

But today I wandered around Flagstaff Mountain with my partner.  Parked uphill from Lost Gulch Overlook, crossed the road, and I let him pick the meandering.  We saw a turkey.  There were just a few snow patches in the deep shadows, but I expect that the microcleats aren't far off calendar-wise.

Odysseus.

Just another average view.

ETA:  Picked a good day.  The rain is hitting the house now and the wind is slowly building. Might have tagged the last great snow-free day above the lower mountain levels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top