Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2018 7:05:45 PM EDT
I was a member at East Orange Shooting Sports, but they recently closed. What are your recommendations for good ranges in the Orlando area? I've been to Orlando Gun Club.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 8:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be happy to take you as a guest to Seminole County Gun & Archery Association in Geneva id you would like to check it out and we can find a day that works.

I only go on weekdays, but my schedule is pretty flexible.

Nice outdoor range, Rifle out to 300, Pistol range to 50, a 200 yard metallic silhouette range, and a 40 yard " Plinking range " where you can break things, shoot full auto, rapid fire.

Members only except one day a month for Public day.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 12:36:57 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.cfrpc.com/

Decent range with some very nice people who put on great matches. At least in Action Shooting sports. Kind of pricey though.

I think there's one in Chuluota as well, don't know anything about it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 9:30:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.cfrpc.com/

Decent range with some very nice people who put on great matches. At least in Action Shooting sports. Kind of pricey though.

I think there's one in Chuluota as well, don't know anything about it.
View Quote
I started to join CFRPC once as it's 10 minutes from my house, but they are pricey and the process to join is a little tedious. I may look into it again, though. As a temporary solution, I'd like to find some new indoor ranges.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top