Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2018 1:37:26 AM EDT
I have some complicated gun parts i want replaced with steel parts. These are one off items so a cnc is out of the question.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#1]
PK Machine in Willow Street is a thought. PK Machine

I worked with the owner many years ago before he opened his shop.

CNC does what you tell it to do and can be run manually. Just because it is one part, it often saves many errors since you can see what is going to happen
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 11:22:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PK Machine in Willow Street is a thought. PK Machine

I worked with the owner many years ago before he opened his shop.

CNC does what you tell it to do and can be run manually. Just because it is one part, it often saves many errors since you can see what is going to happen
View Quote
Awesome 30 minutes from me I'll call them.

Thanks i was hoping to find someone local because in my mind it's a complicated part.

Plus I'm all about supporting local guys when i can.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#3]
These guys are out off Centerville Rd.  I don't know of they do one off or custom stuff but they do make a lot of kick ass gun parts.

https://www.thompsonleh.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top