Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2020 3:26:07 PM EDT
Technically, I'm in Sidney, Montana, but it's a stones throw to ND from here. I'm a travel nurse here for at least three months, maybe longer. Anyone here from the western end of ND? I'd love any advice on places to see, nice drives, hikes and where to go shooting. I travel with my wife and kids, so I like to take them out to see as much as possible when we visit places. Thanks in advance for any help.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 11:57:45 PM EDT
[#1]
If in Sydney your next to the grasslands. There is some cool stuff there. The Madahai trail is great for mountain biking and hiking. Medora has the teddy Roosevelt national park.  If you like fishing lake Sacajawea has walleye. North of Sather lake I have shot a lot of prairie dogs.

dont shoot tannerrite on the grasslands the LEO has been out writing tickets for that lately
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
There's an indoor shooting range in Williston that hosts pistol competitions on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top