Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2020 6:15:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#1]
You have to be kidding right?  You didn't google 'Michelle MacDonald' at all?
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:47:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I personally feel that she was complicit in helping Sandra Grazzini-Rucki hide her kids from their father for over 900 days.  

Numerous other occurrences of poor judgement or behavior that is not representative of someone who aspires to hold one of the highest positions in the state.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So the choice is a long time democrat politician or a crazy person?
View Quote

Sadly it seems that way.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sadly it seems that way.
View Quote

Thankfully Im not voting in MN any longer but I never thought MacDonald was as bad as the leftist media tried to portray her in her previous races, though she is a serial candidate.  Thissen is a white urban liberal with all the white-knight, liberal guilt pandering that entails and was a disaster as the DFL House majority leader for conservative Minnesotans. With the severe leftist tilt to the MN Sup Court (Dayton packed the court with leftists), I'd vote for anyone even slightly to the right of the current occupants regardless of their baggage were I still registered there.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 11:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Used Google, got more "interesting" results.

So the choice is a long time democrat politician or a crazy person?
View Quote

No, that's six vs. a half-dozen.
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#8]
MacDonald has been a known quantity to me for a long time.  I'll probably either write myself in or else "Lizard King"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top