Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2023 11:10:23 AM EDT
Maybe we should all meet up at some point. I’m making a lot of assumptions, I know, but we at least have some things in common and I’ve found that people who like guns tend to like other similar things.

If not for anything else maybe just set up a plan for comms if the main comm sources go down.  Couple of set apart freqs on the old Boafeng maybe?  That way we can help each other out in an emergency.

Yay?  Nay?

Hang together or hang alone and all that jazz lol.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 11:30:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 11:18:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I might be interested, I'm a compulsive traveler anyway so I don't really care where it goes down.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:09:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds pretty good, depending on where.
I've been trying for the last year or so, but I've come to the conclusion that there simply aren't people in my area (Sheridan) that want to get together and meet people. Seems weird, and I see so many veterans license plates w/pro gun stickers, but whatever.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds pretty good, depending on where.
I've been trying for the last year or so, but I've come to the conclusion that there simply aren't people in my area (Sheridan) that want to get together and meet people. Seems weird, and I see so many veterans license plates w/pro gun stickers, but whatever.
View Quote

I'll be up that way in May for my birthday...
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I’d definitely be down for something reasonably close to Cheyenne, within a couple hours works.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:03:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Shit, ok. Well, I guess we can work this out. I actually am excited about this.

We probably need to square away a date, time, and location.

My schedule is pretty much wide open. As far as location, I don’t mind a reasonable drive.

I’m guessing a date that’s further out will probably be better. That way there is a bigger statistical probability that everyone can attend.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 7:01:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Also the roads are more likely to be open if we do it in a couple months
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top