Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2018 4:13:34 PM EDT
How there can so many big hairy vuh-jay-jays that insist on owning 1911s!

Glock for the win baby! 9mm for life!

#waitsforthefireworks
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess it's that time of the month, carry on.

fireworks done been done, all I got's a wet fart.
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 5:42:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Now that’s funny right there!
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Somebody's tracking Glock into the house.
Don't start no Glock and there won't be No Glock.

When a Glock jams it's not heavy enough to tenderize your enemy but a 1911 will tenderize your enemy. P.S. Glocks are light enough on the plus side not to give pansy's hemorrhoids.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Glock....... it’s like a 1911, but for men! Lmao

Cool pic man! Where’d ya shoot the Hog?
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 8:12:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glock....... it’s like a 1911, but for men! Lmao

Cool pic man! Where’d ya shoot the Hog?
View Quote
Down by Wister. Yeah I know Men are judged differently than they were twenty five years ago.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Down by Wister. Yeah I know Men are judged differently than they were twenty five years ago.
View Quote
Hahahah! Now that’s funny too!

Good shooting man! You eat it, mount it? Use it for dog food?
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Get your ass over to Glock Talk where it belongs!
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It grew some outstanding tomatoes after a couple of months of composting. I put up three and one tame hog I bought that was a show hog. I fed out one and have two more ready in a few more weeks.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Get your ass over to Glock Talk where it belongs!
View Quote
What? And miss all the fun on Arf?

I’ll join today
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Somebody's tracking Glock into the house.
Don't start no Glock and there won't be No Glock.
https://i.imgur.com/J9XGwAO.jpg
When a Glock jams it's not heavy enough to tenderize your enemy but a 1911 will tenderize your enemy. P.S. Glocks are light enough on the plus side not to give pansy's hemorrhoids.
View Quote

Also,

How to Keep Your 1911 Running
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 8:45:21 AM EDT
[#11]
But what happens when you have the same male function with your Glock? Do you pop the cap on the bottle of heat above your ass igniting the after burner so you can out run your enemies while they are laughing so hard they are rolling around in their own pee?
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey does anyone smell pussy? Oh wait... it’s just a 1911!!!

Link Posted: 9/18/2018 9:19:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hey does anyone smell pussy? Oh wait... it’s just a 1911!!!

View Quote
But as Ole Margret Thatcher used to say A pussy can take a beating and still pop a ten pound kid out! Glock ferries just stick bear bottles in their snatch hole's. I wonder if Glock's cry theirself's to sleep dreaming of a military contract that last for seventy five years?
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 12:04:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But as Ole Margret Thatcher used to say A pussy can take a beating and still pop a ten pound kid out! Glock ferries just stick bear bottles in their snatch hole's. I wonder if Glock's cry theirself's to sleep dreaming of a military contract that last for seventy five years?
View Quote
Not sure I’d trust old Maggie Thatchers opinion on much!  Hahahah
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 5:24:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah but I wouldn’t put it past the contrary ole outfit popping a breach bundle of joy out. Maybe the tough ole primo mistress was the inspiration for Glocks?
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah but I wouldn’t put it past the contrary ole outfit popping a breach bundle of joy out. Maybe the tough ole primo mistress was the inspiration for Glocks?
View Quote
Now that is a possibility! She’s as pretty as a hat full of ass! But functional! Still a step up from a 1911!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#17]
If you choose a pistol just on a weight to malfunction ratio a 1911 beats a Glock hands down.
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 9:45:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you choose a pistol just on a weight to malfunction ratio a 1911 beats a Glock hands down.
View Quote
Bwahahahaha
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Bwahahahaha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bwahahahaha
But a Glock beats the 1911 in AD’s in a shorter period of operation production. But some of the Utube videos have been very entertaining in an educational sort of way.

Hey I’m still waiting for a dead critter picture with the Glock?

If you’re insecure send me the Glockenspiel and I’ll get a critter with it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
But a Glock beats the 1911 in AD’s in a shorter period of operation production. But some of the Utube videos have been very entertaining in an educational sort of way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bwahahahaha

ND, not AD. If you pull the trigger on a Glock it’ll go off and a 1911 will usually sometimes does as well. Can’t blame the gun when it functions as designed

Google “officer involved shooting” and you’ll find plenty.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 6:33:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

ND, not AD. If you pull the trigger on a Glock it’ll go off and a 1911 will usually sometimes does as well. Can’t blame the gun when it functions as designed

Google “officer involved shooting” and you’ll find plenty.
View Quote
I can't help the fact Glocks attract mentally challenged people! Still waiting on some one to harvest a critter with a Glock, but not an internet picture.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I am trying to get you a pic. Hold
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Now to be honest. I did not shoot that fox with that Glock.

You said show me a critter kill. Well...... here ya go.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Now to be honest. I did not shoot that fox with that
View Quote
Just don't shoot yourself with that Glock. I've worn out two Glock 19s and still shoot very well with one.
30K through the first one, 20K+ on the second one.
I've got enough time with them to say they are dangerous, mostly because stupidity lapses of gun handlers.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Just don't shoot yourself with that Glock. I've worn out two Glock 19s and still shoot very well with one.
I've got enough time with them to say they are dangerous, mostly because stupidity lapses of gun handlers.
View Quote
Agree.... but you could say that about any semi auto handgun. Sigs, 1911s, Rugers, hell even Revolvers for that matter.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 8:31:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now to be honest. I did not shoot that fox with that
I had one for a while but never learned to like the finger bumps. It shot pretty well trigger was shit back then and I just never waisted the money on another. The new ones that aren’t ribbed for the gunginus are looking a bit more interesting. But not as interesting as the price tag. But on the other polymer note the M&P actually feels better to me. Trigger Sucks but I guess it’s upgradable.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I had one for a while but never learned to like the finger bumps. It shot pretty well trigger was shit back then and I just never waisted the money on another. The new ones that aren’t ribbed for the gunginus are looking a bit more interesting. But not as interesting as the price tag. But on the other polymer note the M&P actually feels better to me. Trigger Sucks but I guess it’s upgradable.
View Quote
Man you nailed that one on the nose! MP triggers Effin suck! They’re cheap to buy. I’m just a Glock fan boy.

On a serious note. You might like the Gen5 Glocks. They have done away with the finger grooves and have added new and improved internals. Having said that, I don’t care for them. I like the finger grooves. Just preference.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 2:44:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Man you nailed that one on the nose! MP triggers Effin suck! They’re cheap to buy. I’m just a Glock fan boy.

On a serious note. You might like the Gen5 Glocks. They have done away with the finger grooves and have added new and improved internals. Having said that, I don’t care for them. I like the finger grooves. Just preference.
View Quote
I do like them but why waist the money when my 1911 get's the job done.

Killing Fascist Swine for over a hundred years. I figured I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't at least post a new dead critter pic.

I had the gate wire open last night due to flooding and they still managed to catch their selves. Your going to have pony up and send me your Glock so it doesn't get all insecure from the 1911 getting action it's deprived of.
P.S. I normally use a Single Six for executing swine!
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/21th3es.jpg
Killing Fascist Swine for over a hundred years. I figured I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't at least post a new dead critter pic.
https://i.imgur.com/uFAOjk3.jpg
I had the gate wire open last night due to flooding and they still managed to catch their selves. Your going to have pony up and send me your Glock so it doesn't get all insecure from the 1911 getting action it's deprived of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/21th3es.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uFAOjk3.jpg
I had a Delta Elite that was a nice pistol but a Glock 20 weighs less and holds 16 rounds of 10mm. That’s a pretty awesome handgun if you need a heavier pistol than a 9mm.

Tell you what’s goofy: the $2,000 custom Glocks. That’s like bolting crap to a Toyota Corolla trying to make it a supercar. It’s a simple plastic pistol, if you want a fancy competition gun go buy a Shadow II, Stock III, or a 2011.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 10:10:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I had a Delta Elite that was a nice pistol but a Glock 20 weighs less and holds 16 rounds of 10mm. That’s a pretty awesome handgun if you need a heavier pistol than a 9mm.

Tell you what’s goofy: the $2,000 custom Glocks. That’s like bolting crap to a Toyota Corolla trying to make it a supercar. It’s a simple plastic pistol, if you want a fancy competition gun go buy a Shadow II, Stock III, or a 2011.
View Quote
Now your preaching to the choir! Glocks are meant to be wore out and purchase a new one. Cheap functional pistol to arm a lot of people for little cost.
Link Posted: 9/22/2018 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Now your preaching to the choir! Glocks are meant to be wore out and purchase a new one. Cheap functional pistol to arm a lot of people for little cost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At work they issue us some US made “unbreakable”
shovels/sharpshooters. Plastic handles that are lightweight but strong, good quality blades, and pretty well built. The handles aren’t super comfortable but work well enough though they’re not much to look at. They’ll get dinged up and look kinda rough but they’ll still make holes where I want them. Pretty much my Glock 19.
Link Posted: 9/23/2018 8:12:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

At work they issue us some US made “unbreakable”
shovels/sharpshooters. Plastic handles that are lightweight but strong, good quality blades, and pretty well built. The handles aren’t super comfortable but work well enough though they’re not much to look at. They’ll get dinged up and look kinda rough but they’ll still make holes where I want them. Pretty much my Glock 19.
View Quote
I got a buddy that works for the Forest Service first thing he does is remove the handle and replace it with Hickory. Those shovels and fire racks always disappear in a few weeks. Seems nobody around is smart enough to replace a handle on a hand tool. Thought I will admit getting that fiberglass stub out is a pita. My wife broke a yard rake the other day. The stub was glued in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top