Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2020 11:46:51 PM EDT
but something told me to jump on arfcom and see what's gong on.  Doesn't look like too much going on in here.  I scanned the first page and didn't see one mention of bigfoot, ufo's, rattlesnakes or scooters.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:02:17 AM EDT
[#1]
You forgot truck stops...
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:15:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Well this little news flash is just in time then.  

Earlier today I was driving by the truck stop when all the sudden a spaceship landed in the parking lot.  The aliens ran out of it with a stretcher in their hands.  They quickly scooped up a Bigfoot who had been bitten by a rattlesnake while riding his scooter.  They all flew away.  Apparently nobody remembered to take pictures so you'll just have to take my word for it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#3]
You left out Dan and stalls.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL good to see nothing has changed here.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw that happen once.  This guy was driving down the street with a very, very angry woman on the hooded screaming and cussing him out.  I never understood why some women just can't let go.  Both figuratively and literally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top