Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2020 10:12:10 AM EDT
I am taking my first trip to Cabela's in Triadelphia...anything else too do in the area?

I am from NW PA and will be staying in the area for 3 days with the wife.   Are there any museums, nice parks or must see gun stores to goto in the area?  

I went to the local AAA office to get some info, but due to this damn covid shit, they pretty much met us at the door, asked us what we wanted,  and then handed us a map and a tour book but nothing else!

For those of you who shop at this location, how is their selection of reloading supplies because that is mostly what I am looking for.   Thanks!

Link Posted: 5/30/2020 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Cant help ya but probably gonna be disappointing w/ kung fu going on, id call ahead to places ya wanna visit, eat at, etc
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 5:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Jill's on the hill!!
Dallas Pike, WV
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Cabela's has a decent selection of reloading supplies from what I see when I go in there, but I don't reload anymore the know what the popular powders, etc.  Its a cool store to visit with the animal displays, live fish, etc. Very cool at fish feeding time. Circle of life!

Bridgeport's Equipment just across the river in Ohio has a pretty good selection of guns and ammo when you get done with Cabela's.

Olgebay Park has some hiking trails, but not sure if the zoo is open. Not much open these days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top