Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2022 9:24:55 AM EDT
So I have a son coming to Auburn this fall

Any good places to hunt? Mostly looking for hog hunting.  Would be just a weekend or two per year.

Any decent outfitter guys that aren't crazy expensive?

Public land? Not crazy about this idea but take what we can get.

Private land that maybe leases by the day?

Thanks
Vatopa
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:46:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Tuskegee National Forest is right there, I don't know about pigs but there was deer and small game.

There are also several businesses in the area ranging from small, guided operations in the area to the big "plantations" like White Oak.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#2]
According to the National Feral Swine map for 2016, all AL counties save one has feral hogs:

Having said that, if I wanted the best info on this subject, I would sign up over on ALDeer.com and ask this same question (no offense to AL Arfcom).

Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top