Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2020 10:04:40 PM EDT
Our quiet little Loveland neighborhood has been participating in the 8PM howl every night for a week or so. Getting to be more and more gunfire every night though, which is pretty awesome. Anyone else hearing similar festivities?
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 1:13:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I hate wolves, I blow a Elk Bugle or Goose call. The kids around the area like it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 10:19:21 AM EDT
[#2]
most stupid crap ever.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Our quiet little Loveland neighborhood has been participating in the 8PM howl every night for a week or so. Getting to be more and more gunfire every night though, which is pretty awesome. Anyone else hearing similar festivities?
View Quote

They do it in downtown loveland too. I try and get the dog to howl, but that's about it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They do it in downtown loveland too. I try and get the dog to howl, but that's about it.
View Quote

Someone over here on the West End has some commercial-grade fireworks. You seeing/hearing those?
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 4:16:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Someone over here on the West End has some commercial-grade fireworks. You seeing/hearing those?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same thing in Golden. Lots of howling and explosions.

My wife and son participate every night. I typically just watch and enjoy the explosions.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 5:44:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

They've had some over hear. But yeah, I've heard them at least. My apartment is on the east side of the building so I don't see shit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 12:17:13 AM EDT
[#7]
We hear it in Windsor.  Fucking gay.
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 10:45:21 PM EDT
[#9]
You guys are mean.  You shouldn't make fun of sheep - I mean sheople, when they bleat.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:17:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:46:52 AM EDT
[#11]
On one hand, I find it silly and somewhat annoying if I happen to have my windows open.

On the other it's mostly people with kids doing it and I can't blame parents for wanting to give their kids something to look forward to and a way to interact with their friends after being cooped up in the house all day.

That said, I have entertained the idea of blasting the purge siren from my house either right before or right after they do it.

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:49:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
On one hand, I find it silly and somewhat annoying if I happen to have my windows open.

On the other it's mostly people with kids doing it and I can't blame parents for wanting to give their kids something to look forward to and a way to interact with their friends after being cooped up in the house all day.

That said, I have entertained the idea of blasting the purge siren from my house either right before or right after they do it.

View Quote

This seems like a good idea. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 11:53:57 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't see the harm in it. Gives families something to look forward to.

Some people here hate fun.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 1:13:08 PM EDT
[#14]
FWIW, the reason for the nationwide ‘shoutouts’@8:00 is to show our support of medical personnel and other first responders during the wuflu pandemic.
Link Posted: 4/16/2020 1:54:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gunfire. Lol

Link Posted: 4/17/2020 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't see the harm in it. Gives families something to look forward to.

Some people here hate fun.
View Quote

we're not all dumbasses.

please post video of you howling so we can enjoy your fun.
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
most stupid crap ever.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
FWIW, the reason for the nationwide ‘shoutouts’@8:00 is to show our support of medical personnel and other first responders during the wuflu pandemic.
View Quote

We have both medical and 1st responder in my house, they both find it highly annoying and disruptive to them trying to relax at night after long shifts. It has turned from a good one time show of support to an excuse for people to show their ass nightly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

We have both medical and 1st responder in my house, they both find it highly annoying and disruptive to them trying to relax at night after long shifts. It has turned from a good one time show of support to an excuse for people to show their ass nightly.
View Quote

clowns like Punkface above figure you hate fun if you're not 100% in lockstep with the hens doing this.  Why do you hate fun?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:12:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

clowns like Punkface above figure you hate fun if you're not 100% in lockstep with the hens doing this.  Why do you hate fun?
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I did hear gunfire a couple nights ago at 8pm. The howling has mostly stopped now (they are probably all dead from coronavirus!)
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 8:33:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By djkest:
I did hear gunfire a couple nights ago at 8pm. The howling has mostly stopped now (they are probably all dead from coronavirus!)
View Quote

it has morphed into screaming.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#23]
My Shepherd has been participating.  He rarely howls, maybe at a random siren, but I think he looks forward to 8PM now.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 10:18:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Napoleon451:
My Shepherd has been participating.  He rarely howls, maybe at a random siren, but I think he looks forward to 8PM now.
View Quote

My GSD howls at sirens.  He gets other neighborhood doggies into it, too.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Got real coyotes here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top