Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2021 9:20:47 AM EDT
Aside from any bills that are already floating around out there, how do you think the Legislature respond to Jan. 6?

I think we will get a “white supremacist” watch list.

What else will we see?
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm guessing extra enhancements to existing crimes against politicians.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:25:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Emergency declaration or whatever from the Governor and legislation confiscating all registered AWs.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 4:23:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Emergency declaration or whatever from the Governor and legislation confiscating all registered AWs.
View Quote
Which will once again prove to the non-believers, "registration leads to confiscation". I am sure Connecticut will be right behind since they moved very quickly right after New York passed the unSAFE Act.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Aside from any bills that are already floating around out there, how do you think the Legislature respond to Jan. 6?

I think we will get a “white supremacist” watch list.

What else will we see?
View Quote

As a side note, anyone who says "All lives matter is deemed  a  “white supremacist” by the left.
BTW: All lives matter.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:05:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Same way as always: fence off the capitol grounds and ignore the plebs.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:49:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

This would be absolutely fucking ideal.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:16:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This would be absolutely fucking ideal.
View Quote
The waiting is the hardest part.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm guessing extra enhancements to existing crimes against politicians.
View Quote

The one charge they'd approve the Death Penalty for: "Threatening, Challenging, Questioning, or in any way Terrifying (Scaring) any member of the Legislature is punishable by immediate death."  Remember, for the most part these are mouthy pussies that think themselves above those that put them there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top