Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2021 11:34:30 AM EDT
I blazed east from the wetside with my beater truck and little A-frame trailer. Saw some old arftards as well. Paragrunt put up with me for two days. Great people. Spent an overnighter at the Pallas Palace in the jungles of Idaho for the birthday of 1Gunrunner. Biggest surprise of the trip was seeing Voilsb and his child bride. All the way from Kentucky! He was pretty much a kid when I met him, but despite our influence, he's turned out to be a fine young man.
Took the scenic route back, driving the entire eastern shore of Lake Couer d'Alene. Gotta go back and do that on a bike. Overnighted near Ephrata at the Rampant Rodent Ranch, visiting my oh-so-conservative neighbor and waving  at the Russians in the ISS. Drive home from there yesterday sucked donkey balls.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#1]
C'mon man- The eastshore road is for suckers;  There's a bike path from Plummer to the lake, across the RR bridge, and all the way to Mullan or Kellog or somewhere.  No vehicle traffic, it's the old toxic waste Superfund project to clean up the tailings from the silver (lead) mines.  They built up the road bed, and sealed it with nice blacktop.  

My weekend was a bust;  Dog was sick -- Vet was closed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:01:32 PM EDT
[#2]
How about Taidnapam Park?... How many Arfcommers did I pass (or pass me) at Taidnapam Park this weekend?
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
C'mon man- The eastshore road is for suckers;  There's a bike path from Plummer to the lake, across the RR bridge, and all the way to Mullan or Kellog or somewhere.  No vehicle traffic, it's the old toxic waste Superfund project to clean up the tailings from the silver (lead) mines.  They built up the road bed, and sealed it with nice blacktop.  

My weekend was a bust;  Dog was sick -- Vet was closed.
View Quote
A. I don't 'bike'
B. I was unaware of anything beyond my interest in going that way for the first time
C. I am disinclined to leave a vehicle and trailer unattended in areas such as park n rides, trailheads, etc.
D. Bummer about Fido.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#4]
My weekend was great until I got home, now I'm looking for a studio apartment.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My weekend was great until I got home, now I'm looking for a studio apartment.
View Quote

Ok, that seemed like a teaser... hope it all ends well for you though.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 2:36:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quality time with daughter and latest build:
Attachment Attached File

She loves busting those biodegradable targets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top