Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2022 9:17:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick]
What they did in Virginia was phenomenal! Here's how they managed to clean up their election process and stop the dems from being able to cheat, which turned their state red again.

THIS IS THE BLUEPRINT FOR CHANGING Wa. STATE! We need to start talking this to our conservative elected officials.

Its going to take MORE than just "voting them out" because you cant vote out those who cheat. The Virgina Project in this link lists out the steps they took:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ProjectVirginia/status/1526591716584660992?s=20&t=lMCtu6QQc5eujGUtMaEmvQ

Here's their website:
https://virginiaproject.com/election-integrity

Link Posted: 5/28/2022 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Why can't we just require an ID to vote, and require the state to audit their voter registration mailing records...
Like every other year, mail a voter registration card that you must mail back to continue being registered.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it'll take more than that to safeguard the voting process. Did you see how far Va went with their reform?

Link Posted: 5/29/2022 10:35:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Federal law says they must clean the voter rolls if a person hasn’t voted in 2 Federal elections.
Washington state doesn’t clean their rolls. I still receive ballots for my ex-wife that moved out of state 15 years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top