Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2018 8:26:36 PM EDT
I heard a couple of people mentioning that a house in the neighborhood is going up for auction.

I checked here. but don't see the reference.

It seems like there is a lot of cross referencing required to find this stuff out.

Anyone do this and know of an easy way to find homes being auctioned in the area?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#1]
A friend of mine goes thru his bank. They do silent auctions on repo,s and they are not publicized.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A friend of mine goes thru his bank. They do silent auctions on repo,s and they are not publicized.
View Quote
Do you know this for a fact? If so I would love to connect up with them since I do flips and it would be great going direct to bank.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 9:44:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you know this for a fact? If so I would love to connect up with them since I do flips and it would be great going direct to bank.
View Quote
Keep in mind he likely gets insider info/tips but the way he told it to me is....he asks the bank about repo,s/foreclosures that
are available and then submits his offer for properties he is interested in....best offer wins.
Check with your local banks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 7:45:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone have a lead on private funding down here? Had plenty of connections back North but haven't find any here yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top